Change of Office for KPMG

KPMG

Hi Sam,

I have recently been invited to my final interview but when I logged in to book a slot it says that there are not more slots available. Is this normal and should I just check again later?

I was also wondering whether it is possible to change office location, either before I would start working or transfer to a different office during the scheme (for example after working at the office I applied to for a year or two).

Thanks

Hi,

We are currently opening up slots for final interviews on a daily basis, so if there aren’t any slots please check again tomorrow. Please note that currently we are asking some candidates to attend different offices to the ones they’ve applied to, so it’s worth keeping an eye out for those slots too.

In terms of changing office, it would have to be looked at if we made you an offer. A number of our roles are full / filling up, so changing at this late stage may not be feasible. However, should you pass your interview, it is worth raising with your main recruitment contact as they will have a good view of what is available.

Thanks,

Sam.

Hi Sam,
I got an offer for the graduate programme in audit in Aberdeen I was sent an email to acknowledge that.but I have not gotten an offer link or offer zone,how long does it take for that to be sent and what is the next step.

Hi Sam,
I got an offer for the graduate programme in audit in Aberdeen I was sent an email to acknowledge that.but I have not gotten an offer link or offer zone,how long does it take for that to be sent and what is the next step.

Hi Sam,

Hi Sam,

Hi Sam,

Sorry about the delayed reply - I have been on holiday until today.

I actually look after the Aberdeen roles directly. Well done on receiving the offer. You should normally receive the offer letter and offer zone login within a few days of being notified of the offer. Have you received everything yet? If not, please let me know your name and I can look into it for you.

Thanks,

Sam.

Hi Sam,

I hope you had a lovely holiday. Just a quick question: I had my partner interview last Wednesday and am waiting to hear back; however, she mentioned it could take up to a week and also that she only had one place left for the Manchester office (Technology). I’ve heard that if applicants are successful but there are limited spaces they can potentially be offered another office location (i.e. if Leeds had space)? Is this correct?

Many thanks for your help,
Allie

Hi Allie,

Sorry that you hadn’t been informed of this, but similar to the other thread on the ones related to final interviews, we are currently conducting a pooling process. Anyone interviewed in June will be hearing about their outcomes in July, as we are bringing through a large number of candidates to interview stage.

Sorry if this hadn’t been communicated to you before this point!

Kind Regards,

Sam.

Hi Sam,

As you have already mentioned you are interviewing a substantial number of candidates this month, and it would be reasonable to assume this is a significant number more than the number of vacancies that you are feasibly able to offer - are you therefore anticipating that a majority proportion of candidates interviewed this month will be talent pooled for 2016?

I’m afraid the answer would entirely depend on which programme the candidates are coming through for. There would be some form of communication from the relevant recruitment contact to indicate if it would be for a 2016 place.

Sorry for any confusion.

Thanks,

Sam.