Change in KPMG Application Process for Technology Consulting 2016 (UK)

KPMG

Hi! I got a call yesterday from recruitment telling me that their process has changed. Instead of a telephone interview, I would have to do a digital submission and if successful, I would be invited to a launchpad event on the 3rd of March. This is for technology consulting. Did anyone else receive a similar call? I have not been emailed anything about it even though the person said I would receive an email with all the details. Whole thing seems a bit bizarre.

Hello

Thank you for your post.

We are really looking forward to receiving your digital submission and hopefully meeting you at our Launch Pad event.

You will receive an email with further details by close of play tomorrow. In the meantime, if you have any specific questions please call us on 0500 664 665.

Kind Regards
Hannah

I also received this email and phonecall. I am surprised that a 40 minute phone interview has been replaced by a 2 minute video. It must be a really new thing though as there isn’t really a mention of it online.

Same. I find the while thing a bit odd.

Do you have any idea on what you are going to do? Feel so clueless.

Thanks Hannah! I have received the email. So, I will have to submit it by Wednesday right?

Not at the minute, can’t decide whether I want to do something which isn’t related to the job at all or just sound boring and really interested in the job. I’m quite glad I’ve received this email on a Friday giving me the weekend to have a good think about it. I don’t even fully understand what happens if I get through, like in London is it going to be like a assessment center?

I don’t even fully understand what happens if I get through, like in London is it going to be like a assessment center?

Pretty much how I feel

As an innovative employer trying to attract and recruit the best and most diverse graduate candidates, KPMG keeps its recruitment processes and policies under constant review. You have been invited to participate in KPMG’s new and exciting recruitment format. The purpose of the 90 second video was explained in the email you have been sent - if you are unclear please email student@kpmg.co.uk and someone will call you back to help.

Kind Regards

Hannah

If you make it through, details regarding the next stage of the process will be sent to you. You should hear whether or not you have been successful within two weeks of your video/audio submission.

Hi! Hope you already pass the process!
I got a call and email just the same as you two days ago, mine is for Assurance. Could I ask what’s your topic, Is it about work or just personal interests? Did you straight forward talking to camera? Do you animate the video? I’m sorry to ask so many questions, as I really don’t know how to prepare it! :frowning:

Hi! Hope you already pass the process! I got a call and email just the same as you two days ago, mine is for Assurance. Could I ask what’s your topic, Is it about work or just personal interests? Did you straight forward talking to camera? Do you animate the video? I’m sorry to ask so many questions, as I really don’t know how to prepare it! :frowning:

Hi! Hope you already pass the process! I got a call and email just the same as you two days ago, mine is for Assurance. Could I ask what’s your topic, Is it about work or just personal interests? Did you straight forward talking to camera? Do you animate the video? I’m sorry to ask so many questions, as I really don’t know how to prepare it! :frowning:

As you will meet Partners, Managers, Recruiters and Graduate Trainees, I guess it likes a combination of ac and final interview.

Hi, has anyone received any reply following the video/audio submission with whether you’ve been successful or not?

Hi, I will submit my video on sunday. How is your submission? Did you talk about personal interests? Did you animate the video?

Hey, the same thing happened to me. I submitted my video and it was successful! I just received an email invitation for the Launch Pad event. I think this is their new process for the London office.

I submitted mine on the 3rd of Feb and haven’t heard anything back yet. Deadline is the 16th though so will just have to wait it out

Hey, found out today that mine was successful

When did you submit?

When did you submit?

2nd feb 2016