Caterpillar / Perkins Graduate Scheme R&D 2015

Hello

I applied for Caterpillar / Perkins R&D Graduate placement and got through to Telephone interview, they sent me an email in December mentioning that I have passed the telephone interview and now my application is on hold. They are now in process of shortlisting candidates for assesment centres taking place in Jan/Feb. So far I havent received any emails regarding my application.

Has anyone got a reply yet?

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Jatin

Hi Jatin,

Just know it today that my assessment day will be on 12th of February in Peterborough , next Thursday, I am applying for the Electrical and integration systems placement role, have you heard back from them?

Regards,
Mo

Hey Mo

Yes I had my assesment centre yesterday…

Hi ,

How was that?, is that was for placement role or graduate role?, please can you give as much details as you can , I feel bit worried about it, like can you tell me what I should prepare and how is the presentation task?, how is the group task ?, and is there any online tests tasks?.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Regards,
Mo

Hi Mo
It was for graduate role, there are no online tests, they ask you to do a presentation on your recent projects at university (Group Project), Group task - you will be invovled in a group of 4 members to build something within certain time and cost. Interview - learn about the company and thier products and competency questions are fairly similar to the telephone interview. Hope this helped.
Good Luck, I hope you make it through.
Regards
Jatin

Hi Jatin,

Thank you so much for your reply, of course that’s really helpful.

Hopefully your day went very well, Have you heard any thing back from them?

Can I ask you should you drive the presentation on pen and paper basis or using a PC in the assessment centre?

Regards,
Mo

Hi Mo
Sorry I was away and couldn’t reply to ur message. How did ur assessment centre go?

Regards
Jatin