Capital One Assessment Centre

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has been to the assessment centre for capital one concerning the business analyst role. Any insight would be very helpful.

Cheers

msra5dk2

Hey how did it go? Can you share your experience here? Many thanks!

I have one also coming up in January, any info on it would be greatly appreciated, have any of you completed the assessment centre?

?

Hi, I was informed that they will be intimating me once the assessments dates have been finalised for January 2011, has anyone been confirmed with the dates?

Yep they gave me a date in early January! I need to know what’s going to come up so I can prepare lol, I have no idea what to expect, has anyone here been to their office in Nottingham and done it!

Hi can you let me know when have you been given a date for your assessment centre and what role did u apply for

Hi guys,

I have been asked to attend an assessment day in the last week of jan, its meant to be only 2 hours long with 2 interviews on 2 individual case studies, has anyone else had this already?..would really help if you could provide with an idea around what the case studies are and what we are meant to be doing?

Thanks

Hey can anyone shed any light on what the online assessment is like? Is it a SHL numerical and verbal test? or is a different format? any comments on difficulty would also be appreciated.

thank you

Has anyone been to the capital one case study interview? Any info or tips would be great

Thanks

Hi everyone, I just completed the numerical test and the computer gave a ‘service unavailable’ error message. I have contacted them and updated. Does anyone know what the following steps are?

Cheers x

hello,

i saw your post about finishing the numerical test for capital one… im about to take it tomorrow for a financial analyst position and I would greatly appreciate any info…

basically, is it SHL type tests where you interpret graphs and tables, or more straightforward algebra like GMAT etc?

any help would be greatly appreciated!

thanks in advance!

hello,

i saw your post about finishing the numerical test for capital one… im about to take it tomorrow for a financial analyst position and I would greatly appreciate any info…

basically, is it SHL type tests where you interpret graphs and tables, or more straightforward algebra like GMAT etc?

any help would be greatly appreciated!

thanks in advance!

Are the tests SHL based?

Does anyone know, how much time it takes for them to revert back to you after you have completed the online assessments?

Hi John10,

I think it was about 2/3 days after completing the online tests that they got back to me. That was about a week ago now and I’m waiting to hear back about assessment centre dates. Has anyone on here got any information about the assessment centres?

Cheers

Hello People,

Can someone please advice on what type of online assessment capital serves? Is it SHL or PSL Kenexa? Whats the difficulty level?

Please help. Good luck everyone!

Hi,

I have been Invited for Assessment Center for IT Graduate program.
Do any one have an idea what it will be like

Please help!!

Hi,

What date is your Assessment centre?

They have not provided me with the date yet.
In couple of weeks the date will be coming. When is yours?