CapGemini 2012 grad scheme

Capgemini

Hey guys, who’s applying for capgemini’s 2012 grad scheme, what streams? How far are you all in the process?

Good luck everyone :slight_smile:

Hi,

I’ve applied for the management consulting programme. Sent application form back a while ago, and have just completed their online verbal reasoning test. I think the next stage is a phone interview, so just waiting to hear back now.

That’s great,
I applied for the technology scheme we don’t have tests it goes straight to telephone interview which I passed so I’m now waiting for an assesment centre date- looks like a great scheme so really excited. How did your tests go??

Hey mate,

Did you hear back from CapGemini after the test?

Yep, got through the verbal reasoning test and now have a phone interview on Tuesday. Have you applied?

Yeah I completed the verbal test last Wednesday but haven’t heard back yet

Yeah they took a little while to get back to me - at least a week, maybe more.

They’re the only company I’ve come across that only do verbal reasoning tests - most do maths & verbal.

I had my phone interview Tuesday just gone - still waiting to hear back. Anyone else had any progress?

Jack

Hello Jack,

Have you heard anything back from them yet! I hope it goes well for you.

Would you mind sharing telephonic interview questions you were asked, if you are comfortable doing that?

Thank you

Hello Jack,

Have you heard anything back from them yet! I hope it goes well for you.

Would you mind sharing telephonic interview questions you were asked, if you are comfortable doing that?

Thank you
Shak

what scheme are you applying for shak? cos it will make the questions different- as mine is technology i was asked about systems development and things like that but I’m sure management consultancy wouldn’t get that

I am applying for Technology stream as well

Hi all,

I recently had my phone interview for the management consulting grad scheme (CDC) . Compared to some of the other phone interviews I’ve had, this one was relatively straight forward.

The interviewer was a consultant.

The whole conversation lasted approx. 30 mins and she asked me four competency questions: tell me about a time bla bla bla…

At the start she also asked me to tell her a bit about myself, what I know about Capgemini and why I have chosen this particular stream.

Has anyone herd back after the phone interview stage? How long do they usually take to get back to you?

Cheers

Hey guys, how long did it take for them to get back to you after the verbal test? Thanks!

Btw, was the SHL test as usual or harder/easier than for other companies?

Tercas

They let you know within 48 hrs

Hi Guys
I had my CSC - Management Consulting interview … luckly I have cleared it… I am waiting for assessment centre. Can anyone please tell me about the on the spot case study … I am bad with this casestudy and things … damm :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey guys,

I have applied for technology placement scheme and have a phone interview coming up.

Can people share their telephonic interview questions. I have read some people’s posts, but keen to know if there any other topics than software development?

Thanks

Hey fawad806…how did the telephone interview go? i have mine coming up! were the questions quite standard ones?

How is everyone else getting on in the process? i applied back in october but it’s taken quite a while for things to progress.

Hi everyone, I applied to Capgemini’s CDC grad programme last year and got through to the Assessment Centre. I attended an assessment day back in November but have still not heard back from them! Anyone else in a similar position?

hey indigo, They said to me they will let me know the date for telephone interview in january, but haven’t heard anything yet, still waiting!
Have you got a date for yours?