Business Services Industry

I have found that the questions “what is currently affecting the business services sector?” and “what is currently affecting KPMG/PwC/EY/Deloitte?” appear frequently as interview questions. Although it is quite easy to find out a lot about the firm and recent acquisitions etc. i’m really struggling to find answers for these questions. Does anybody have any resources that will be helpful in answering these? Or is any able to give a brief summary of what is relevant in the business services sector in the UK in 2013?

Thanks all. I will shortly be applying to all of the big 4 and will be sure to provide information at each stage of the process that i get through!

Hi everyone,

Hope you’re all well. I am applying for the Marketing Graduate Scheme September 2015.

I passed my Assessment Centre last week and am just waiting on a date for a final interview with a Senior Partner. Can anyone offer any advice on this stage of the process? I have found that there is much more information on every other stage of the process. Anything would be a great help and I am more than happy to offer advice on any of the other stages of the process if you PM me.

Many thanks,

Lara

Hello,

For many finance/ banking internships it requires you to have great commercial awareness.I just wanted to ask if anyone knows of any good topics in the news that would be good to mention in an interview?