BT Graduate Scheme 2010....has anybody got reply

Hi all…I applied for BT Project management graduate scheme 2010 on 10th June but didn’t get any reply yet. Has anybody got any reply from them ?

Yeah people should start hearing soon coz i got a reply two days ago, all the best

Have you actually had your telephone interview yet? I was hoping you could let me know what kind of questions they ask? Would be really appreciated. Many thanks x

I applied to BT Technology. But I havent got any reply yet. Fingers crossed still, xx.

I have applied to BT technical and haven’t heard anything back since then.From the above responses it seems, I am not the only one.And also some people have started to hear back from them so yeah Fingers crossed.

Can somebody tell. will the next stage be the Online assessment or the telephonic interview.

The next stage will be online assessment.

how difficult is the online test…is it similar to shl/psl ?

If I recall correctly the test is by Kennexa! :slight_smile: I’m having my telephone interview on the 6th. Anyone with tips??

If I recall correctly the test is by Kennexa! :slight_smile: I’m having my telephone interview on the 6th. Anyone with tips??

Hi Happyendings, how was your online test? Was it simple or difficult?

Hi Everyone,

Today is now 12th July and I still havent heard anything from BT! Are they still people in same situation as me?

1. How was the online test? Easy, difficult?

2. Anyone had telephone interviews yet?

Yes…i’ve event sent them a mail, but bo reply for that too…pathetic

really pathetic!

I applied for HR grad scheme and after long time, I got a reply that they are no longer recruiting in this division due to changes in business!What a waste of time!

I applied for HR grad scheme and after long time, I got a reply that they are no longer recruiting in this division due to changes in business!What a waste of time!

Hey guys!
I’m also waiting for the response. Really don’t know what takes them so long

I had my telephone interview last week. But that’s about it they haven’t gotten back to me, should I call and ask what’s happening?!!

Hi happyendings,

I think you should ring them for an update. atleast that shows you are enthusiastic about the role. Did they give you any time frame within which they’d get back to you?

Hi guys,

I had my tel interview last week and got an email today inviting me to their AC in Birmingham this coming Tuesday (20th)…I applied for the Business (Corporate Sales) stream…gotta prepare a bloody presentation too!!

Anyone else having AC that day??! Holla back.

standard online test…pretty easy.

passed tel interview.

AC coming tuesday (20th)…

you?