BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO (marketing-management trainee program)

Hudson

I was succesful in the online reasoning test, and i was invited to attend a competency based telephone interview.
I will attend the interview in few days [i’m italian but it will be held in english :frowning: ] As far as i know, the interviewer is from hudson consulting.
Has anyone already attended it? How is it like?
Thank you

Hello guys

I 'm from Azerbaijan. I applied for BAT MT program. i passed psychometric testing. now i have to take phone interview. The problem is a got a-mail. they wrote “Please confirm.
We will contact you by the phone, please specify the number we should dial.”
But they didn’t tell me how to confirm. Do you have any idea about this…
please help me.

hey guys, I have the BAT assessment centre on monday 19th sep, i applied for the finance graduate program…has anyone already been to the assessment centre and can share his/her experience???

i can’t find too much about what exactly will happen in the role play exercise and what type of questions the finance head would generally ask in the interview…

pls help!!!

Hello i have been shortlisted by BAT to pass the numerical and reasoning test. I am wondering what the test look like??? please can anyone help me, thanks

Hello i have been shortlisted by BAT to pass the numerical and verbal reasoning test. I am wondering what the test look like??? please can anyone help me, thanks

Hello i have been shortlisted by BAT to pass the numerical and verbal reasoning test. I am wondering what the test look like??? please can anyone help me, thanks

I have a AC in may, can anyone help in letting me know what is involved? What kind of tasks? and what i need to do to prepare.

Thanks