Brewin Dolphin

Does anyone here heard of Brewin Dolphin? Any gradautes working there or have worked there before? Just wondering how’s the culture like in this firm and future development opportunities. Thank you.

Sorry to say I don’t know anything about them in particular. Have you seen their grad scheme being advertised somewhere?

I saw their advertisement on my uni website but they didn’t really give much information and there is not a career section on their website. So I am just wondering has anyone heard of them and any kind of input will be helpful!

Judging by their website, they probably don’t recruit that many people. A friend of mine has just started an investment management role at a similar firm. He was one of three they recruited- although they interviewed over 100 people for the posts.

Hello Andy,

I actually sent a speculative CV to Brewin Dolphin earlier this week, as I’m looking to get some temp/internship experience in their local office. I sent the e-mail on Wednesday, and received a signed letter in the post this morning saying they would like to put me through for the 2009 graduate intake.

Exceptional service I must say, ten times better than a generic e-mail reply! Recruitment doesn’t begin till Spring 2009, but if you send them a good CV/Resume I’m sure they’ll keep your details on file till then.

Hello! I sent them my CV with cover letter on wednesday as well but I have not receive anything from them yet. Hopefully tmr morning! I am an international student so I am not sure whether they are willing to sponsor me a work permit though. Fingers crossed!