BP online reasoning test

BP

Urgent Help Needed

Hi,
has anyone recently completed a BP online reasoning test? Does it consist of numerical, verbal and diagrammatical sections? What kind of questions to expect (esp. in the verbal reasoning section)?
Thanks ahead!

I have just submitted my BP application form but still need to take the test. I know this is of no use to you, but seeing as you posted this query a while back, I was just wondering if you have taken the test yet and if you had any advice.

I will finally take the test in February, so I don’t really have info to share now…but I will let you know how it was as soon as I can…hope it helps…

ok, well I might take the test either tonight or tomorrow, so I will post up how it was. By the way, the deadline for the form is 30th of Jan and I think the test is part of the application form, so I would not delay it till February.

thanks ahead! which progamme are you applying for? i am in for the eurograd prg and it is freezed till february as far as i know…

frozen:)
it will only reopen around mid feb…so i have some time for preparation…

oh ok, thats good. Im applying for the UK grad program, and it says to get it done as quickly as possible. Im just practising some tests before I take it.

The test is really really easy… the test has three parts

1: Verbal Analysis
2: Numerical Analysis
3: Diagrammatic Analysis

The numerical is very easy. The verbal is easy too, and I would suggest having pen and paper for the third, but it is still not too difficult.
They also give you a link to a pdf that gives the exact form of the test.

Good luck!

Thanxxxxx a lot for sharing!! Good luck for you too!!

Just for your info guys, there is some really good practice tests - [http://www.jobtestprep.co.uk/jtpsite/content/English_UK/Home/PsychometricTestOnline.aspx?AffiliateID=10107 here]. They are paid for ones, but assessment centre quality!

I have applied for an engineering role at BP.
I have to attend the 1st round of interviews at BP. I know the guidelines are there on the website but has anyone been through this yet? It consist of a technical and a competency based interview. Please let me have some idea on what to expect!

Thanks.

Do they give you this link before or after the test? do you still have it ? thanks…

Hi, I want to ask you, how does the question look like. How many questions include in each part of the test and what is the time limit? Thank you

thks 4 d info. I would really appreciate if anybody could tell me the exact pattern and number of questions each sectioncarries. as ihave just recived the test link.

thks 4 d info. I would really appreciate if anybody could tell me the exact pattern and number of questions each sectioncarries. as ihave just recived the test link.

Its verbal, numerical then diagrams. The diagrams were, in my experience, by far the hardest. Each section is timed.

hai guys,

any body interested in procurement and supply chain management or trading of BP graduate scheme from India .

does anyone know how many questions we need to get approximately to pass? My test wasnt that great :frowning:

I am not sure how many questions we need to pass.
I just completed mine, and I only got links to numerical and verbal. I did not get any questions for diagrammatic representation. Please did any one else have same problem?