BP graduate scheme 2013---Accounting, Reporting and Control

BP

I open this Forum to help everyone applying the same programme to share information! :wink:
Anyone applying the same programme?
Thank you. Finger crossed.

Hi,

I have applied and my telephone interview is scheduled for next week. Where are you in the application process?

Not much info to share atm but I assume the personal interview will be competency based with questions around why BP/this role etc.

Studying for ICAS is more preferable for me than studying for CIMA as most industry ‘finance’ roles appear to be offering. Did this sway your decision to apply?

Good luck!

Did you have to complete online tests before being invited for telephone interview?

@tm.dn I am in the technical interview process. How was your telephone interview? I don’t think too much about the qualifications. All I want is the working experience. I think experience is the most important thing to all employers nowadays, isn’t it.

@wannabeanaca yes, of course. That’s the essential process to all applications.

Hi, Good luck to you all. Does anyone one know whta the tests are? SHL? Keneca? also did you only do verbal and numerical or was there inductive reasoning as well. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Hi, guys, is anyone has been invited to AC? I took my technical interview last week and be received an Email on this Tuesday said
"Hi there

We wanted to confirm that should you be successful at technical interview, we will be inviting you through to an assessment centre which will take place on Thursday 17th January.

We will be in touch by Friday this week to let you know if you have been successful

However, I haven’t got any Email even rejection letter. Does anyone have the same situation with me ?

What sort of questions were you asked at the technical interview and how did you prepare for them? I have one tomorrow and I am finding it difficult to get information on it!

Hi guys, Hope you are all well. I have my technical interview next month for Project Graduate Programme. I would be grateful if anyone could please let me know what sort of questions BP ask in the technical interviews. Thank you very much. Sep