BP Future Leaders Program

BP

@SphinxMan - great! your application is moving!

Correct me if im wrong;

1. The first interview is via telephone.
  2. The second is the face to face?
  3. and the last step is the assessment center?

Thanks and Goodluck!

That is right Lock. Will confirm…

After waiting for months and getting emails that I meet initial criteria today I get email that my application is not being processed any further.
So disappointed. What a waste of time and effort.
Good luck to you all.

@Dave12345
Where did you applied?
R&M or IT?
Can you tell us a little more about your background.

Thanks

Hi, today i received the same email. My background is: 9 years of experience in the energy sector (with international experience). My educational background is a Ph.D (awarded), a Master in Energy having graduated as engineer.
Good luck to the ones that are still in the process!!!

same here… I applied for R&M and i got the “No” email today… :wink:
BS Eng, MS Eng, MBA, 5yrs electronics/semiconductors experiencce + 5 years oil and gas international experience…

maybe im too old… they might be looking for something else…
goodluck to all waiting…

Hey guys, I went to the BP website to check on the status of my application as I have not heard anything back since the initial “You meet criteria…” email.
It has a Job Status date of 27-Nov-2012 and a HR Status date of 04-Dec-2012.
Is anyone familiar enough with the process to reasonably infer anything from that?
For reference I am applying for “Future Leaders Programme - IAP & Portfolio Analyst”

I applied for r@m and I have a phd with four years of experience.

I have a Bsc upto PhD in Math with exactly three year professional work experience but my applicationbis still saying ‘under review’. Really dont know what to expect except to keep saying my midnightnprayers son of David have mercy on me.

@dave12345, @Refimar, @Lock

Did all you guys applied in the UK?

Hi All
I just checked the BP website it looks like they have re-advertise some of the FLP programe(mainly IT&S), the end date is 31st jan 2013,
i believe we will not hear for next 3-4 months
shace

Has anybody got another invite to interview for Research and Technology?

@shace - I had noticed a similar posting on a job board.
The BP job submission status page just updated the “job status date” to today, 19-Dec-2012, without amending anything else, though. I have no idea what to read into that.

Yes I applied in UK.

Hi lock did u get that for Australia ? Cause I just checked and seems that the statement is still application received … I might be getting the no email soon then?

hi @Toostrongtobetrue, i specifically applied for austrialia… yes i got the reply… and then when i check the online application,… the status was changed to " application no longer considered…".

who knows, you might be the lucky one?
Goodluck!

hi @Toostrongtobetrue, i specifically applied for austrialia… yes i got the reply… and then when i check the online application,… the status was changed to " application no longer considered…".

who knows, you might be the lucky one?
Goodluck!

i applied for a position in Australia…

Hi Guys,

just wanted to let everyone know i got call from interview yesturday and they asked me after 4 hrs can u take interview? first reaction was “u kidding me right”… you are asking me to take interview after 4 hrs… hahah but i took it finally since i had no choice,… its was pure technical and hard core technical … went good . now waiting to hear from them…

thanks

Please what role did you apply for, where and when. Also, what questions were you asked? Thanks in anticipation.