BP Future Leaders Program

BP

Hey Guys,

Does anyone have a clue on what salary to expect within R&M?

Thanks!

Greetings All,
My update remains “Application Under Review.” My assumption would be that the status would stay the say until we are contacted by a recruiter regarding an interview. Best of Luck to all of us. BTW, I applied Mid-October.

Greetings All,
My status remains “Application Under Review.” My assumption would be that the status would stay the same until we are contacted by a recruiter regarding an interview. Best of Luck to all of us. BTW, I applied Mid-October

Salary is speculatee to be 40000 gbp

Wow that is very low. Where did you obtain that information?

Hi All,
Has anyone been contacted for a phone interview yet; or had their status changed in the Job Submission Status section?

@Jambonant,lol. Pls ignore. Just pulling your leg. @Success76, no changes yet.

Well my leg is officially pulled…Make sure you get hired so that I can get you back!

Very slow process…

Has anyone applied for BP graduate scheme as well in addition to FLP?

@Jambonant, lool. We shall all get there, IJN, Amen! @Dave12345, I also applied for graduate role. Dont think I will be considered.

@SoftwareDiva

My understanding was that the graduate program was a much more general program where they accept approximately 400 person per year. Where as the FLP program is simply a special graduate program, but only 40 were selected last year. So how can you be considered for the FLP program and not the graduate one?

I am over qualified. Graduated with extensive experience.

Too bad I was really hopping I was competing against illiterate with no experience. I guess I’ll have to wear a tie at the interview then (if I make it there).

Hahaha, you can’t be serious. The flp has a specification 3 year professional/ technical experience with MBA, MSc & PhD degree, isn 't it?

You don’t only need your tie.

My status has not changed, has anyone here seen any changes yet?

Same here, no status changes.

@ Jambonant. Were did you get this 40 from. As I was under the impression that BP is looking for more than 100 people under the FLP program, around the globe.

per year