Boutiques

Hi,

I am looking at a few boutiques in advisory and M&A in London such as Evercore, Greenhill etc…
Would anyone have a list of them?

Thank you

Lazard and Rothschild are killing it in London, but the others are still good.
The most prestigious would be the above mentioned + Greenhill, Evercore, Perella Weinberg Partners, Centerview and Moelis.

Maybe you wanna add HLHZ and Gleacher, too, although they are a few notches under the above mentioned.

Thank you guys!

There are more, yes, but just to add something… it is really hard to get into these places. I say, really hard.

fiski thank you for your reply.
I know it is hard to get into boutiques, but tbh it is hard to get anywhere in what concerns M&A and Advisory…
Do you have a few other names on your mind you could share?
Thanks!

There are plenty of other names out there, I just thought you only want boutiques on the top level.
Gonna write u a longer list once I’m home.

Yes, here are some more:
Arma Partners, Blackstone, Ambrian Capital, Brewin Dolphin, DC Advisory Partners, Houlihan Lokey, Panmure Gordon, Piper Jaffray, Seymour Pierce, Hawkpoint, Perella Weinberg Partners and so on.

Yes, it is hard to get anywhere in IB, but perhaps even harder to get in places like these. I think they hire more on the who I know basis. Still, it is very tough now to get any decent job… best of luck still :slight_smile:

Hope this helps…

Thank you so much fiksi for your help! Greatly appreciated! :slight_smile:
It is VERY hard to get a decent job… AND very frustrating as well… But you’ve got to keep on trying.
Good night and thanks again!