BOMBARDIER TRANSPORTATION GLOBAL GRADUATE PROGRAM 2016

How does the verbal and numerical test look like?
I never had that kind of experience before.
One example would be more than welcome :slight_smile:

Let me know if they ask you for one! I’ve searched the forums from the previous years and some people were asked the same question…I’m just curious. On the plus side, at least I have their personal email now…

I applied for the Professional Track too and had my phone interview yesterday. They told me I would be contacted today with regards to the AC, since it is apparently next week, but no answer yet. Anybody else still waiting for an answer?

Yes, still waiting

yep, me too still waiting.

They finally invited me :slight_smile: Good luck to all of you and see you there hopefully!

Congratulations, can you share with us how the AC is organized, did they say something?

Thanks! I received general info, such as the AC is on the 16th/17th of Feb., there will be some exercises on the second day, while the first is rather a presentation of the company. Nothing more specific unfortunately :frowning:

Are there more multiple AC’s? Or is this the only one?

There should be another AC, but I don’t know when

yeah there is, April as far as I know. The hr lady who interviewed me told me that.

I applied back in January and I passed the reasoning tests. I was told I would be contacted in 2 weeks for the phone interview 2 weeks ago but I haven’t received the call yet. I was told the assessment centre would take place in March, but I read here that some of you have already got your assessment centre scheduled. I’m very confused. Also, I applied from Canada, anyone else applying from outside of Europe? How does it work for us at AC? I was told I would be asked to purchase my flight and train tickets and I’d be reimbursed after. This makes me a little uncomfortable. Do you know anything about this?

I applied from Canada as well. I have had my phone interview already (it was two weeks ago). I assume there are multiple AC’s, since I have not been invited to the one next week.

how did the phone interview go? could you help us understand what to expect? what questions were asked etc… have they invited you to Germany?

To which track have you applied?

I applied to professional track

I had my phone interview with morning, they asked questions regarding my experience, typical interview questions such as describing your weaknesses or strengths, they said they would get back to me in two weeks. Good luck to everyone!

A lot of Anonymous messages :slight_smile:

Yeah that’s a little annoying. They said they would get back to me in 2 weeks. It has been 3 and I haven’t heard anything yet, other than the fact that they wanted an updated CV. Hopefully I hear back soon!

oh that sucks, they asked me if I was talking to other companies for potential jobs etc. did they ask you that as well? I’m assuming they want to understand if they have competition