BOMBARDIER TRANSPORTATION GLOBAL GRADUATE PROGRAM 2014

Hi there,

Couldn’t find the thread for the 2014 Bombardier graduate programme, so I thought I would post here.

I’m going throught the selection process, I already did the online test and the phone interview, Anybody is applying for this graduate programme? It would be great to share our experiences.

Regards

Hey there,

I made it to the AC and going to be in Berlin next week! It would be nice to know if anyone else is going to be there? Or if someone has done it already could you please share what kind of exercices should I be preparing for??

Cheers

Hey there,

This is Pedro from Sydney, Australia.

I too have applied for the Global Grad Program. Do you guys know if Bombardier takes applicants from outside the EU. I just assumed that they would, given that its a ‘Global’ Grad program.

Anyways, I applied for it about 3 weeks back and haven’t heard back. Haven’t received a rejection or an acceptance. So I still kinda have my fingers crossed.

How long did it take for you guys to hear back from them after sending in your application?

I’m outside the EU , so they do accept everybody.
For which track did you apply?

Omar

Hi there,
I am appliying engineering track bombardier global graduate program (Berlin).I already did the online test if you will do this test time is really limited (verbal reasoning 30 questions 18 min and you have to mark an answer to see next question , math is 18 questions but 25 min therefore I recommend that do a few practise test before doing actual one) and I took an email about the phone interview, Anybody is applying for this graduate programme? It would be great to share our experiences.

Regards

Hello everybody !

I just passed the online test so i would like to know if you have some advices on the next steps (phone interview, etc…)
Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

Cyrille

Sure , Actually the questions were very general don’t expect any technical questions. They are gonna ask you about your education , experiences , and some questions about leadership you need to prepare examples, international experience , languages you speak. There is nothing to worry about, they only want to know you better.

Ok thanks for the advices :slight_smile:
I will do my best.
At which step of the process you are ?

I’ve already had the phone interview

Ok so good luck to you too.
Do you know how many graduates programs Bombardier hires every year ?
And what is the salary during the graduate program ? I’ve tried to find some answers on internet, but there is nothing…

I saw a video at youtube about global graduate program (they made interview with some people most of them were their last assignments (~20 people))

And actually the interviewer also asked me my salary expectations it was strange.Did they ask this question to you?

Hi everybody,

I passed all the steps, the phone interview included the 26th of March. I’m still waiting for the response for the AC. About the phone interview and the salary expectations I told them that I’m very flexible knowing that the salary depends on the country you’ll be assigned. Still crops my fingers for the AC. If anyone is in the same situation than me It could be great to share our experiences.

Cheers

To which track did you apply?

Hi everyone

I did phone interview on the 16th of April .And interviewer said me that " we will send an email about the progress in 2 weeks".As you know they decided 2 AC dates they are 6-7 and 21-22 May therefore i think they will start to send an email at the end of this month.

Regards

Hello Everyone,
I have applied to the professional track bombardier global graduate program (Berlin).
I made it to the AC and going to be in Berlin on May 6-7. It would be nice to know if anyone else is going to be there? Or if someone has done it already could you please share what kind of exercices should I be preparing for??

Cheers

Hi

Congratulations , I got the invitation to the AC of May 6-7 .

Cheers

I’ve applied to the professional track.

I have applied for the professional track too.
I have only done the online tests, and i am waiting for the phone interview. Do they plan the interview or they just call you and make the phone interview right away ?

they’ll call you to schedule the date of the phone interview.

Hi LerrinOp

Sorry for the late reply.

I applied to the Professional track. i didn’t hear back for a week, so I got desperate and applied to the General track as well.

I received a rejection from General Track. But still haven’t heard back from Professional. I doubt I will hear back now, since its too late along the process.

Pedro