I posted my open questions answers here and could anyone give me any suggestions on them? I haven’t hear back from bloomberg since one week, what is that means?
please explain in no more than 75 words why you are interested in a career at Bloomberg.
As an active user for Bloomberg news and terminal, I have been benefited a lot from its cutting-edge service and very respect for its professional and efficiency. Bloomberg provides an ideal platform to satisfy my keen interest in the fast paced financial market and dynamic financial products and, put my strengths in finance knowledge, mathematics and programming skills, which are enhanced by previous portfolio management experience, in to perfect use.
Please outline below the most relevant skills and experience you have for the position for which you are applying.（800charactors）
- I own excellent communication, cooperative and presentation skills, which were developed from four years Officer experience in Students Union, and further honed by financial engineering case studies and four months portfolio management working experience in a hedge fund.
- As an experienced user of Excel/VBA, C++ and MATLAB, I have used Excel to value derivatives, exotic options and bonds, and implemented credit risk models.
- I have gained a critical thinking and problem solving abilities through two year research experience in behavioural finance at the National Key Lab.
- As an adaptive and efficient worker, I successfully handled study, research and extracurricular works in past five years.
- I have experiences in Bloomberg Terminals during case studies and projects.