Bloomberg- Financial Data Entry Level Training Programme

Hey guys,

I applied for the Financial Data Entry Level Training Programme a while ago and just randomly got a call from them. The lady conducted a semi-formal interview after which she asked me if i was free to go their “recruitment event” in London. She also said HR would contact me with details. I found the entire thing a bit too informal for my liking and was hoping to hear from others who also got such a call. Also, has anyone been to their recruitment events for the Financial Data Entry Level Training Programme? If so, any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi rk2287,

exactly the same. I applied for the same position and a girl called me randomly and then she asked me to join the recruitment event. Did she finally contact you with the details? I’m still waiting for the email…

Hi,

Yeah they contacted me again. I unfortunately am not eligible for the position cause of my student visa. However, the head of HR called me and she asked me to apply for another position as my interview went well apparently. But i would suggest you give them a call. They will respond to you when you give them a buzz.

cheers,

Rahul

Does anyone know an email address for Bloomberg HR? I just need to follow up my application. It will be really appreciated if some can can either post it here or email it to me on jabedahmed@yahoo.com. I applied for law data analyst at Bloomberg

Does anyone know an email address for Bloomberg HR? I just need to follow up my application. It will be really appreciated if some can can either post it here or email it to me on jabedahmed@yahoo.com. I applied for law data analyst at Bloomberg

Hi,

could you please tell me something about the recruitment event. The kinds of questions you were asked, and also did you have any role-play?

Many Thanks,
pt29

sorry, still waiting to hear back

Me neither, sorry. But I m not waiting for them anymore!! Good luck, pt29!

Thanks xyzwwww, it’s the only one I have currently, so would be nice to get it. So doing a bit of everything - financial concepts, bloomberg info, competency, role-play (I’m guessing its selling the terminal to a client …of which i know nothing of…)… woiuld be great if you could talk a bit about your role-play or interview. Cheers
pt29

HI. I have a telephone interview with Bloomberg tomorrow. They just emailed me today evening. Can anyone suggest to me what questions am I likely to get asked? Thanks a ton!!