BDO Graduate Programme 2019

BDO

Very low 20s. How about you?
Such a shame as I love the role otherwise.

Hmm, which office was this?

For the london office, BDO offered 28k! PWC on the other hand, slightly higher, 32.1k!

Hi, which programme and office is this for? I’ve applied to Tax in Birmingham and have no clue what the salary would be like!

Hi Sarah, I have a London AC coming up next week, is it possible to go over some quick questions with you?

My ac is in next week. Anyone can share some experience about the assessment day in BDO? Thank you!:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

How long did you guys have between being informed of passing the video interview and being invited to the AC? I was told I passed the video interview 2 weeks ago but haven’t heard anything yet

1 Like

2months!

That’s so long! Good luck for your AC :slight_smile: which programme have you applied for?

hi there, just wondering how was the video interview? was it difficult?

not difficult, was pretty straight forward, just answering a few strength based questions. I think the key is mainly just speaking clearly and confidently with some energy (and giving decent answers too haha). Which programme have you applied for?

haha thanks for the tip, Ive just finished the video interview. I applied for London audit group. what about you?

I applied for the Audit International role based in London, so we’d be in the same office (I assume). Good luck with your application!

Hi Sophie, could you please share some experience about the BDO AC? Especially what questions they asked in individual interview. Thank you very much!

Hi Justin, could you please share some experience about the BDO AC? Especially what questions they asked in individual interview. Thank you very much!

Hi offerontheway, could you please share some experience about the BDO AC? Especially what questions they asked in individual interview. Thank you very much!

some motivation questions about the company and the program, your personality, your strengths, and he will give you some situations and ask your thoughts and reactions.

Has anyone here been invited to the London Assessment Centre on the 8th of May?

Hi, may I ask what kind of questions have been asked for video interview please?

I received a call from BDO saying I successfully passed the Video Interview and will be contacted within 2-3 weeks for AC. But now I log on to the website to check my application status, it says " no results found". Does anyone have the same situation as me?

yeah I had the same situation and was eventually invited to an assessment centre, so no need to worry