BDO Graduate Programme 2019

BDO

Valuation

still waiting for AC day for about a month… anyone has the same situation?

Yes, I know a friend which does. He has been shortlisted, yet not chosen yet and it has been a long time now. Nearly 2 months

I applied for Moore Stephen, but BDO merged with Moore Stephen, therefore, my position transferred to BDO and just got invitation to do video interview. Would you please give me some insight or question about the video interview?

Hey any tips for the video interview questions you could give me? Im struggling

Me too, what position ? I am also struggling the interview

The video interview questions are not hard compare to PWC video interview questions. Questions I remember are basically about time management, making profits about the company and your skills, etc. My suggestion is just be yourself and it will be fine. Hope that helps. XD

Just wondering anyone is invited to 26th Feb AC? We can maybe paired up to prepare for it. XD

Hi! May I ask do you think the numerical reasoning is difficult compared to PWC?

I think it is easier than PWC. BDO used CAPP numerical reasoning test

I still wondering they use SHL test before you told me that they actually used CAPP. Thanks a lot!

Hey Justin, how did your ac went, mine is coming up tomorrow
Nervious!

Hi this would be very helpful if this is still active, I am to do the BDO Video Interview currently. My number is +447766201595.

Hi,

Please may I be able to have some insight into the Video Interview for BDO as well, I am unaware how to send a PM as I am new here and wanted to get your permission first before doing so. Please let me know, thank you so much.

Hi, may I please know what questions you were asked in your video interview? Would be very helpful for me, thank you in advance. Would appreciate anything you can tell me.

Hi, how was your AC? I got my AC coming soon, would you mind share some experience with me? I have applied assurance. Thanks

Hi, how was your AC? I got my AC coming soon, would you mind share some experience with me? I have applied assurance. Thanks

Hi Jack, how was your AC? I got my AC coming soon, would you mind share some experience with me? I have applied assurance. I can share my PWC AC experience with you if you need :slight_smile:

I’ve just received an offer from one of BDO’s regional offices. Pretty shocked at the salary being so low. Is anyone aware of salary progression through training?

Really? - how much are they offering you?

I’ve been offered for the London office!