BDO AC - strange question!

BDO

I have a question; not about the group exercise, the partner interview, even the presentation. Much more important: it’s about the food.

I have a BDO assessment day coming up, and I was wondering what the lunch is. Not from greed purposes mind you! I’m a vegetarian, but I also can’t eat dairy (i’m an awkward pain) so should I just take myself some lunch because there just won’t be anything? I don’t want to appear a complete weirdo!

The sensible option would be to just take your own…

Walking_alone88…

The Student Relationship and Attraction Advisor for BDO has emailed WikiJob.co.uk having read this thread, to say:

‘’“Just been reading through the forums and there is a post regarding BDO AC from walking_alone88. I have just spoken to my colleague who runs the events and she has advised that if they [the candidates] do have any dietary requirements, let us know and we can try to accommodate!”’’

So there you have it. No need to take a packed lunch - BDO will come up with something. Let us know what they make you, and if it was any good. Little do they know it, but BDO have just put their reputation on the line! - if their graduate scheme assessment centre vegetarian lunch option is not up to par, 100,000 candidates are going to know about it!

‘’’:p’’’

Seriously though, I expect most graduate recruiters would provide a vegetarian option if you make them aware of dietary requirements. Just give them a call.

Ooooh spooky, that means BDO are RIGHT THIS VERY MINUTE READING EXACTLY WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THEM!

waves at BDO