BDO 2009 applications?

BDO

So I submitted my application for BDO nearly two weeks ago, and received an email the next day saying they would be in touch in 2/3 weeks. Fine. But now I’ve found this link:

http://www.bdo.co.uk/bdosh/website/bdosas_copy/websiteContent.nsf/WebSite/currentvacancies07

which says the Investment Management position is full. I see that the link says currentvacancies07, so I’m hoping this page is outdated! Wondering if anyone else has been waiting this long/or told that their position is full. I’m kind of in a position where I’m waiting on a bunch of applications at the initial form stage and beginning to panic a little!

Cheers

When I looked at the BDO site when I was first considering the whole process (about 4-5 months ago) the entire thing was crossed off as full, then about 2 months ago it freed up… So I’m not sure really, best thing would be to call/email them and chase it up!

When I applied to assurance (London) at the end of October, I got an e-mail telling me it was full and I had to interview at my second choice, so its quite possible that it might be full - I would contact them to check if I were you.