BBC PTP Scheme

Has anyone applied for this?

I’ve just submitted my application and i’m waiting a reply

I only sent in last week but i’m crossing all my fingers and checking my emails every 2 seconds, lol!

xx

**BBC production talent pool **

Hi, did you hear back? I’ve heard back and have to do a verbal reasoning assessment online by the end of Monday.

Hi :slight_smile:

Glad someones replied to this! Didn’t think I was going to get a reply, haha :slight_smile:

I got through to the online testing too - how did you find it? i had verbal reasoning

x

I still haven’t done it, I’m avoiding it as I found the practice pretty awful. How long was the assessment I think I’m just going to find a quiet place tonight and just have a go at it. Were the questions in the same format as the practice link. I’m hoping to get onto the radio production pool, how about you?

Sorry lol I just realised I came across a bit cold, I’m just a bit nervous about the whole thing.

you didn’t come across as cold! Must admit I am a bit worried about it because it means so much to me, I’m applying for tv. I’ve done the test online already…found it a bit tricky but bareable (fingers crossed!) Try not to worry, you get more time than you think you would. I cant remember exactly how many questions but its the same format. you have a practice test which isnt too long and then 22 or 23 questions of the real thing. Let me know how you get on and fingers crossed for both of us! Which one did you apply for? sooo want to get the the assessment day! x

p.s it was about 35 mins in total i think x

p.p.s I didnt get a conformation email or anything after completing it - can you let me know if u get one please…worried i was meant to get some sort of notification lol x

Wahoo so I did it. I didn’t complete it though :frowning: had two questions left but thought it went okay overall.

I didn’t get a notification either but if you log in again and click on the access test it will say that your campaign is complete, so basically it’s submitted.

I’m applying for Radio production and like you am quite nervous. Gawd why do we have to go through all these assessments. I’m fabulous just hire me already lol :smiley:

Good luck to you too, hope we get to assessment stage. Do you know anything about what that entails?

I think we’re supposed to hear back in a week, right?

I completed it, but just meant I kept doubting the answers I put when I checked it back over. Hope we did well :slight_smile:

Mine said campaign complete so I think I’m ok. The ptp has a twitter page which says emails are ‘anticipated by the end of the week’, , so come thursday and friday I’ll be hoping we hear!

Not sure what the assessment day entails, I’ll be so excited if I get through - can’t think much past finding out whether its a yes/ no.

I think you have to repeat the tests on the assessment day - but im not sure. Eeek!

Fingers crossed for us both :slight_smile:

Hey! I’ve applied for this too!

Glad I’ve finally stumbled across you two coz it seems like there’s nobody else in the world who has mentioned it !

Finished my verbal reasoning last week too and that’s crazy they said it might be the end of the week we hear! All this waiting about is a nightmare :slight_smile:

Yey there’s three of us now! Fingers crossed for all of us. What did you apply for? :slight_smile:

Anyone heard back yet?

Yey ! glad there’s three of us now! Hello and welcome :slight_smile: I haven’t heard back no… I’m trying to concentrate at work but constantly refreshing my emails…anyone else heard? guessing it might not be today for me :frowning: x

Yey ! glad there’s three of us now! Hello and welcome :slight_smile: I haven’t heard back no… I’m trying to concentrate at work but constantly refreshing my emails…anyone else heard? guessing it might not be today for me :frowning: x

i didnt get it :frowning: good luck guys xxx

Sorry you didn’t get it but remember onwards and upwards :slight_smile: TV I’m sure is super competitive so don’t beat yourself up about it too much.

I still haven’t heard anything yet but you completed your assessment way before so I expect to get my email at the very last point today.

I’ll let you guys know if I hear anything. Everything is crossed lol.

Sorry you didn’t get it but remember onwards and upwards :slight_smile: TV I’m sure is super competitive so don’t beat yourself up about it too much.

I still haven’t heard anything yet but you completed your assessment way before so I expect to get my email at the very last point today.

I’ll let you guys know if I hear anything. Everything is crossed lol.

Ugh! It’s really annoying especially when you spend hours and hours doing an application! It’s crazy how much hard work it is to break into this industry! Stick with it pal! Everything for a reason!

Haven’t got an email yet either! But will let you know if I dont have repetitive strain injury from refreshing my mail!

I still haven’t heard back, so hmmmm.