Barclays Video Interview

Barclays

the final one or the telephone interview? if it’s the telephone interview honestly prepare examples for teamplayer, responsibility, fast paced enviornment, etc, it’s a normal interview - not hard. Then also prepare why barclays, why your division and what do you think you’ll do on a day to day basis.

Who’s been on the final stage interview? Do they ask any technical questions? If yes, what kind?

Please share, I’m bricking it here! I got my summer technology analyst interview on friday!!! :LLLL

Hi, I applied to Barclaycard graduate position too, having my business meeting & final interview next week, really worried! Any advice on preparation? cheers

Hi, has anyone had their final interview stage? I have mine next week and I would appreciate it if someone gives some information on what to expect. Thanks

Has anyone got an update on when the Business banking business meeting is going to held? I was sent an email that it would be between the 9th and 20th of Jan but never got a follow up email with a confirmed date.

Have you got an update on when the Business banking business meeting is going to held? I was also sent an email that it would be between the 9th and 20th of Jan but never got a follow up email with a confirmed date.

Try calling them up considering the date has passed.

Anyone got a reply after their final interview? I’ve been told I’ll get a response by early next week. Is that a good or bad sign? I did my interview last friday.

Has anyone received a reply after the final stage interview?

Had mine on Monday and I’m waiting to hear back

Had mine half a month ago and still wait :frowning:

I applied back in october/november for the business banking role and passed the business insight 1 and then did the video interview (business insight 2) but still haven’t heard back. Anyone in the same position?

Hi Guys,

I wanted to know if anyone has been offered and accepted an offer to join Barclays Grad scheme ?

All the best to those in the application process

I had my final interview almost 2 weeks ago and am still waiting for an outcome - I think there are a few others in the same boat. Are you still waiting as well?

no - I received an offer a few weeks ago. They got back to me within two weeks.

What division did you apply for?

business banking

Hi,
I recently accepted a Graduate Analyst Role for 2017.
If anyone has any questions or also accepted a role let me know!

Well done on the offer mate, have they told you where you will be located yet?

hey, i also didn’t hear back for a long time before getting an email that i wasnt successful. but i really botched the video interview so i wasnt surprised :smiley: