Barclays Video Interview

Barclays

Hi, did you pass and get to the next stage? I haven’t got any feedback yet and it has been nearly a month.

Have you done your telephone interview now by any chance?

I have a telephone interview for the Barclays 2017 Marketing Graduate Analyst job on Friday next week.

I would like to ask the following questions

What questions were you asked?

Were all the questions strength/competency/motivation questions?

Were there any technical questions?

What advice do you have on how to best prepare for the interview?

Thanks!

Have you done your telephone interview now by any chance?

I have a telephone interview for the Barclays 2017 Marketing Graduate Analyst job on Friday next week.

I would like to ask the following questions

What questions were you asked?

Were all the questions strength/competency/motivation questions?

Were there any technical questions?

What advice do you have on how to best prepare for the interview?

Thanks!

Same case!! It has been a month and I don’t know if I should ask for feedback from them!

I have been waiting for one week and no news from them…

I did mine over a month ago and still haven’t heard anything…

Same happened with me! Got the result today so dont worry, they will take some time!

Did u proceed in the next stage or got rejected?

I proceeded to the telephone interview. so yeah, do not lose hope. best of luck!

Well done! What position did you apply to? I think I did awful on mine however it would be good to get an outcome soon.

Thanks for the courage :wink: How long have you been you waiting for a reply?

You should write down what questions you were asked for…

I havent done it yet, I’ve only received the e-mail yesterday! I was waiting for over a month now

For Sales! Believe me I thought mine had gone terribly! dont lose hope but check for other opportunities as well, best of luck

I just have to wait and see haha. Hopefully I get lucky and pass like you. Best of luck with the interview! :slight_smile:

Anyone done the telephone interview Friday?? any questions can be mentioned a little bit guys? :smiley: :smiley: Many thx <3

Have you done your interview now?

If you have what questions were you asked?

Hi, when did you complete you business insight 2? And are you applying for grad or internship?

Have you done your interview now?

If you have what questions were you asked?

Has anyone heard back from their telephone interview yet? Had mine for the Barclays UK wealth grad programme two weeks ago but have received no update as of yet. Cheers