Barclays Video Interview

Barclays

Hi guys :slight_smile: I have a business meeting coming up on 25th January for the Customer Banking Solutions division. Can you please share the interview questions and give any tips/advices. Thank you !

Hi Ilinca, how did your interview go? Could you share some questions, I got my invite ! Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

how did your interview go? Could you share some questions, I got my invite ! Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hey
How did your interview go? What sort of questions did they ask?

Hey did you have your interview? What sort of questions did they ask? And for which role

Hi!! I am having video interview for Emerging Technoligist role!! Could you please share some questions? Thanks!!

Hi! I had my final interview/AC for Customer Banking Solutions on 25th Jan but they still haven’t gotten back yet. Anyone in a similar situation?

Hi
I have done my online test and now they sent me an email saying i have to do the online interview within 5 days. Could you plz help me with the kind of questions they can ask? or anything else in need to know.

And I applied for the Graduate Analyst role

Hey! I have applied to the Customer Banking Solutions Summer internship. I have to complete the Business insight 2. I was wondering what kind of numerical questions would they ask. Should I be expecting balance sheets and income statements? Thanks

Hey can you please let me know what sort of questions you were asked?. i have a video interview coming up and it will really help.

hi, i have a video interview coming up, can you share some questions pls?

How was it? :slight_smile: