Barclays UKRB Marketing and Products Assessment Day

Barclays

Hi all,

Anybody else attending the Barclays Marketing and Products Assessment Day on 18th? This will be my first assessment day and I’m fairly nervous.

Also, I originally booked on for the afternoon session but was contacted about moving to the morning one, which I agreed to. Then I was contacted again saying that they were ‘no longer running’ the morning session and asking if I could switch back to the afternoon. Did anybody else find this or have any insight into what’s happening there?

Finally, can it be true that there are no psychometric tests?

Good luck to anyone applying!

Hi! How did the AC go? I have an AC for Marketing and Products soon, any information would be super!

Hi! How did the AC go? I have an AC for Marketing and Products soon, any information would be super!

I have an assessment centre schdueled for the 09th of November 2010 at Marketing and Products Innovation Programme. Would appreciate if any perosn can help me in this or let me know of any information pertaining to the assessment centre??? Help pls???

How did the assessment centres go guys? what happened? would be great if you could provide some information.

hi, I have a telephonic interview soon for marketing and products. Any help/guidance would be much appreciated :slight_smile: