Barclays UK Retail Banking - Final Assessment Center

Barclays

Hey,

I’ve just booked myself for a Final Assessment Center for the Barclays UK Retail Banking Graduate Programme. Is there anybody who has attended one of these? If so, please tell me what it entails. Many thanks :slight_smile:

Hey, how was your first round assessment? Do you remember any questions from the interview?

Similar to thoukuj, I have also got a call for the Final Assessment Center and am wondering about what should we expect? I was informed by the first round interviewer that it would contain a group exercise, an interview and one more “fun” activity which I couldn’t quite understand.
Anybody can give any more details.

Hi Alok_Shishir,

When is your assessment center? If its any time soon could you please drop a line here telling me how it went…Many thanks.

Sure mate! Mine is on 6th March though and it’s for Technology division in Retail Banking. When’s yours?

Hey, how was it then? Any advice?

Hi thoukuj,

It went ok but I haven’t heard back from them yet. Check your inbox for details.

Hi I have an AC for retail banking with Barclays coming up.

Anyone got any advice on the kind of competencies questions they ask? Or any details on the group work?

Thanks

Hey there Guys;

I know that this forum was created a little while back but was just wondering if you could tell me, how long after your phone interview did you find out that you were through to the final AC?

Many Thanks

hi,

i have me assessment in two days i just wanted to ask that my emails says that

assessment duration 9.30 to 10.30

does it mean that i will be assesed for just an hour and please can anyone help me that what is going to happen there coz my accessor said that i have to build a report for the scenrios i will be given.i dont understand it.Can anyone help plz i am very tensed as this is my first assesment.

hi,

i have me assessment in two days i just wanted to ask that my emails says that

assessment duration 9.30 to 10.30

does it mean that i will be assesed for just an hour and please can anyone help me that what is going to happen there coz my accessor said that i have to build a report for the scenrios i will be given.i dont understand it.Can anyone help plz i am very tensed as this is my first assesment.

hey farheen,
how did it go? Ive got a telephone interview coming up and was wondering whether you could help me. What sort of questions do they ask?

Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated,

Many thanks

hey farheen,

how did it go? Ive got a telephone interview coming up and was wondering whether you could help me. What sort of questions do they ask?

Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated,

Many thanks

well dont worry too much about the telephone interview its gonna be numeric and alphabetical other than that may be just keep urself calm and take it easy.

well i didnt get to my assessment coz they said to have my statement with me but i didnt had one so i ended up turned bak without assessment now they have said that keep an eye on the web site until u find a new vacancy matching the same criteria anywhr in uk but everytime i ring up they say this vacancy has been taken so dont know,not bothrd anyway got an anthr better job.

cheers, …

let me know how it goes