Barclays Graduate Program 2014 - Finance Division telephone interiew

Barclays

Hello guys,

I am gonna have my telephone interview tomorrow for the Barclays Graduate Program Finance division. Does anyone here who have already passed the interview, can provided some questions asked during the interview? So far I have just reviewed the questions listed in http://www.wikijob.co.uk/wiki/barclays-interview-questions. Any other questions not included?

Thanks a lot in advance.

TTY

hi elaineyutingting, congrats for making it to tele interview and success. i applied and my status stil show online tests completed, just waiting if i wil get through to telephone though its been 3 wks since i completed, just go through the already existing as it seems most guys are done with the process. kindly share your experience in the tele interview, in case i sail through to the tele interview. fingers crossed for you

Hi elaineyutingting,

Hope it went well.

How was the interview? What was the format? What questions were asked?

Thanks

hi everyone does anyone here made it to the AC? how long did it take you to hear back from barclays after the phone interview? thanks

hi everyone did anyone here made it to the AC? how long did it take you to hear back from barclays after the phone interview? thanks

Hi guys ! I got through telephone, and got my Finance AC this monday! Anyone been through the AC process? Any tips/advice? Thanks !

@Ridhima9, I have my telephone interview this tuesday… Can you let me know the questions you were asked? Any tips/suggestions please?