Barclays Corporate Graduate Scheme 2012 - Successful Applicants Forum

Barclays
Facebook

This is a forum for successful applicants that have been offered a place on the Barclays Corporate Graduate Scheme 2012 (all schemes).

Discuss what scheme you have been offered a place on.

Discuss where you will be based.

Discuss what University you are at.

Discuss what plans you have for living during the scheme,

And discuss anything else you think relevant!

I am in the process of setting-up a Facebook group for us to join in on.

If you write your name on this Forum we can start the process of setting up a group on Facebook.

Hi Luke,
Recently been offered a place on the Barclays Corporate Graduate Scheme with Product. Facebook group sounds like a great idea!!

Kendal

Hi Kendal,

Well done on your offer!

Not much response on this yet from others so I will wait a bit before I set up a group.

Is it a ‘closed group’ I need to set up?

Cheers

Thanks, you too! What business area did you apply for?

Yeh closed group’s the one :slight_smile:

hey…Product as well…

Ive just added you on facebook… least I think it’s you from your info on this!?

Hi,

There is now a ‘‘Barclays Corporate Graduates 2012’’ on FACEBOOK.

Just type it into your search bar and add yourself or ask to join!

Cheers

Hello everyone

Firstly i would like to congratulate each one of you for your success and place at bar corp.

I wanted to share with you that i have been invited for an assessment center as well.

I would really very much appreciate if you could share some experiences with me regarding details of assessment:
numerical test
competency interview
group exercise

Please please share your experiences and advise me?

Await response.

Regards.

Hello Luke

Congrats for the position!!

Luke i wanted to seek advise from you regarding the assessment as i’ve also been invited for one at bar corp.

I would really very much appreciate if you could share some experiences with me regarding details of assessment:
numerical test
competency interview
group exercise

im new to this portal. even tried posting it on the group, not sure if it worked…!!!

Await response.

Regards.

Hello kendal

Congrats for the position!!

kendal i wanted to seek advise from you regarding the assessment as i’ve also been invited for one at bar corp.

numerical test
competency interview
group exercise

im new to this portal. even tried posting it on the group, not sure if it worked…!!!

Await response.

Regards.

Hi,
I got offered a place with Barclays corporate in Lonodn for client coverage.
I can find this group on facebook though! Typed it into the search bar and theres no results :confused:

Barclays Corporate Graduates 2012 (All Schemes)

Type that into the Search bar and you will find it.

!!

Congrats guys!
I’ve got a place in the Risk department, can’t wait.
Finishing my real estate degree at kingston atm.
Can’t seem to find the group either, could you paste a URL please?

You should be able to find it. It is a open group now!

No luck :confused: may you add me on facebook and send me a link please? my username is the same as on here

Congratulations Luke et al.!

I’m Simon and I have a place in Operations; looking forward to meeting you all in September. I’m having trouble searching for your group on Facebook, however…

It is strange… it is an open group… I don’t understand why people can’t find it?!

Post a link mate, that would be easiest :slight_smile:

http://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/home.php?sk=group_328667760507912&__user=505854294

Nice one thanks! It doesn’t appear in the search results when using the normal site, but if you use facebook mobile site it appears, weird!