Barclays capital training contract

Barclays

Hi everyone,

I was wondering that anyone could state some of the questions asked during the training contract interview at barclays capital, and also besides the online applications is there any other tests or procedures you are required for such as verbal reasoning test or presentation before one-on-one interview with the partners'? 

Would appreciate your reply.

Hi everyone,

I was wondering that anyone could state the training contract interview questions, and also besides online appplication is there any other tests or procedure required for such as verbal reasoning or presentation prior to one-on-one interview with the partners'?

Did you get the ‘Recent development in the Investment Banking industry. What implications might this development have for the division to which you have applied?’ in the form?

I got that and Qualities + Skills and How do we differentiate etc.

I sent it off a few days back, out of interest what did you write about for the first one?

Im still working on the competency section. I have not answered any of the questions yet. I am finding it a bit hard because of the word limit.