Baker Tilly - Passed online tests

Baker Tilly

Hi there,

I have recently passed the two online tests for Baker Tilly and was wondering if anybody knew how long it can take for them to arrange an assessment day?

Thanks.

f2p87

For me it’s taken ages. I got an email on 4th Oct saying I had been successful in the online tests. I got a call on 29th Oct, saying there was a space at the assessment centre this Friday, but I couldn’t attend as I work full time and would need to give more notice. So I was told the next ones are in December and I’ll be contacted nearer the time

Thanks for the reply. It is frustrating, I think I passed the online tests on the 18th, and still no word, but fingers crossed I will be able to attend one of the assessment centre in December.

Thanks for the reply. It is frustrating, I think I passed the online tests on the 18th, and still no word, but fingers crossed I will be able to attend one of the assessment centre in December.

It is very frustrating,
On the 11th of October I received an email saying that I passed both tests, since then I have not heard anything and they don’t reply to the different emails I sent.

Are you applying for a January-audit posititon?

Hi. No I am applying for September 2013. I guess there is a lot of time between now and then, but like you say, very frustrating. They should keep in touch as much as possible to be honest. Which email contact do you have?

I have this one : graduate.recruitment at bakertilly.co.uk

Hi, I received an email dated 28 October saying I had passed both test, however I’ve not heard anything since, despite sending an email to the above address. Has anyone heard back since writing their post? I’ve also applied for audit 2013 entry.

:slight_smile:

cornet123 I wrote them an email last week having passed test on 17 October and they got back to me on Monday. They said they are experiencing a large volume of applications and they will contact me ASAP. Glad they got back to me but all it meant was that the wait continues. GOOD LUCK with it all

Thanks for replying.Hopefully i’ll receive a reply to my email soon. Best of luck, lets hope the waits not too long!

I have just been told that the London office has completed its recruitment process for January 2013 (audit). They asked me if I want my application to be held or considered for the Bury St Edmunds office.