BAE Systems Telephone interview SIGMA LEADERSHIP PROGRAMME

WikiJob
BAE Systems

Hello Guys

I attended a telephone interview with BAE systems and I would like to help someone who is preparing for the same. I saw that there r no q’s related to BAE systems on WIKIJOB.

A lady called from an External recruitment agency…

1. Focussing on customer
  • a time you worked in a team and delivered a project
  • a time you had to choose between supervisors’ and clients’ priorities - the exaxt question is you had to choose between these two n why (Sorry cant remember exactly)
  1. Developing others
  • a time you lead a team and how I motivated others
  • a time you supervised others in delivering a project - what were the difficulties?
  1. Technical complexity and manage risks
  • a time you had to go beyond your ways to deliver a project
  • (one more Q of the same type - but cant remember) (Time i had tough situation in project)
  1. Why did you choose Sigma Leadership Programme
  2. What will you enjoy most and least within SLP?
  3. How do you get motivated under pressure?
  4. Do you consider yourself as a proactive person? - I gave 2 examples for this
  5. Would you consider relocation and Why?

that was the end… I don think I did very well… Waiting for result…

Hey there!

They called me for the online test and I am just confused as to how the tests go…wot do I expect…how can I prepare?
How many questions are there in the numerical?
And the verbal?
How many can I safely complete within the time limit given?
Thanks for your response!

Hi,
grad 5 your info on the telephone interview was very useful and i was wondering if you had completed an assessment centre for BAE with the Discovery Graduate team?
Any info on this AC would be much appreciated?

DONT WASTE TIME WITH BAE! I am so disappointed in their recruitment process. The whole process is outsourced. My experiences was this:

I cleared all the levels required to push my application only to later hear after a month of waiting that I am not invited to the assessment centre cause BAE HQ after clearing my online testes, UCAS points, interviews, etc rejected cause the finance team thinks other wise. I am an MBA with a focus on finance, I am studying towards CFA what more can one require!

This is not just with the Graduate Development Programme but also the Sigma Leadership Programme who later after clearing everything told me that they cannot sponsor foreign students and simple wasted my time! BAE claims to have operations is Saudi Arabia and clearly states they support foreign talent is welcome but the truth is far from the claim.

DONT WASTE TIME WITH BAE! I am so disappointed in their recruitment process. The whole process is outsourced. My experiences was this:

I cleared all the levels required to push my application only to later hear after a month of waiting that I am not invited to the assessment centre cause BAE HQ after clearing my online testes, UCAS points, interviews, etc rejected cause the finance team thinks other wise. I am an MBA with a focus on finance, I am studying towards CFA what more can one require!

This is not just with the Graduate Development Programme but also the Sigma Leadership Programme who later after clearing everything told me that they cannot sponsor foreign students and simple wasted my time! BAE claims to have operations is Saudi Arabia and clearly states they support foreign talent is welcome but the truth is far from the claim.

Getting a job according to our eligibility become a difficult tax. The process of interview become more complected day to day, with this new process add to evaluate the capability of candidate. Certificate degree is not enough to get a job. Telephonic interview, PI, GD and written test etc become compulsory. For this with certificate we have to posses some specific talent and skill to overcome an interview process. For why training and coaching become mandatory to get the right path and enhance our inner talent and skill. Fasold Global consulting such an organization which is famous as a career coaching and training institute. For details one can visit their site reginafasold.