Aviva Graduate Scheme 2017

Aviva

Completed my video interview about 1 week ago. Was just wondering how long they would take to get back with me with my results

I finished my video interview on 4th October and just been told today that my interview was successful, and that I have been processed onto the next stage. Hope this helps, good luck!

First ever interview I am doing, a bit nervous. By any chance do you have any advice for the interview questions?

What sort of questions do they ask in the interview?

Did you find out?

Hi guys,

I have an AC for Aviva Investors programme coming up in about a week and a half. Right at the beginning of the application they asked me what my preferred business area is and I cannot for the life of me remember what I chose. I can’t seem to find out exactly what I chose as they do not have a portal of any kind. Do you think it’s a good idea to call them and ask them what I applied for exactly? Not really sure what to do from here. Appreciate any help or advice.

Hi, I’ve applied for one of their apprentice schemes and was wondering if you recalled any of the HireVue questions. I’ve never had a video interview before, so I’m a bit anxious.