ATOS Graduate Programme (2016 and beyond)

Atos

The previous thread had become redundant which led me to create a new one.

Here, candidates who have applied to the Atos graduate programme can network. Are you preparing for assessments / awaiting results can network?

Let us help each other.

Hey! I have a telephone interview tomorrow for the HR graduate scheme with Atos. What about you? Any tips for me if you have gotten through this stage?
Thanks.

I had the opportunity of getting interviewed with them twice over the phone and it was a pleasant experience apart from the fact that they had outsourced the activity to another company and were not able to answer a few questions.

So there were broadly 5 questions : at least 2 competencies based scenarios followed up with counter-questions. PM me for more info.

How do you prepare it?
I guess you should start by looking at Atos’s core competencies and think of examples where you may have demonstrated them in the past. Be sure to give varied answers; not all should idealy be work based or extra curricular activity based. They are not looking for round pegs but overall personalities.
Adaptability is their favourite topic so be sure to prepare how you may have responded to a sudden change in plan/project and what may you have done better on your second attempt. Use the all-time-famous ‘S.T.A.R’ methodology and make sure you speak slowly. I was asked about teamwork based questions too. In other words, prepare all the usual questions but do not forget about the core competencies (Teamwork, Adaptability)

Finally, stay positive and ideally prepare a mock interview with a friend over the friend. Good luck; hope you get what you are after.

I had the opportunity of getting interviewed with them twice over the phone and it was a pleasant experience apart from the fact that they had outsourced the activity to another company and were not able to answer a few questions.

So there were broadly 5 questions : at least 2 competencies based scenarios followed up with counter-questions. PM me for more info.

How do you prepare it?
I guess you should start by looking at Atos’s core competencies and think of examples where you may have demonstrated them in the past. Be sure to give varied answers; not all should idealy be work based or extra curricular activity based. They are not looking for round pegs but overall personalities.
Adaptability is their favourite topic so be sure to prepare how you may have responded to a sudden change in plan/project and what may you have done better on your second attempt. Use the all-time-famous ‘S.T.A.R’ methodology and make sure you speak slowly. I was asked about teamwork based questions too. In other words, prepare all the usual questions but do not forget about the core competencies (Teamwork, Adaptability)

Finally, stay positive and ideally prepare a mock interview with a friend over the phone. Good luck; hope you get what you are after.

How do you prepare it?

Finally, stay positive and ideally prepare a mock interview with a friend over the phone. Good luck; hope you get what you are after.

I’ve been invited to the Business Intelligence and Management Assessment centre next month. Anyone else applied to this scheme too?

I just had my telephone interview with Atos. I applied for the Business Intelligence Information Management scheme.

I felt the telephone interview went pretty well and I would be disappointed if I don’t get invited to the AC.

They said it could take up to 2/3 weeks to receive a response. So lets see!

How long did they take to get back to you guys?

next day for me

Hey!!

I applied for the finance scheme. Had my telephone interview on Monday just gone and had an email stating that I had passed the telephone interview but the finance position had been filled. They have said my application is still on-going and they hope to get back to me in January with other positions I might consider.

It’s not a great out no so I’m keeping positive about it.

From my phone interview they based a lot of emphasis on being flexible mainly around location but also with different projects.

Had questions on why I wanted to work for them and what I knew about the company. Competencies were based on being part of a high performing team and being part of a project where the deliverable was changed half way through. Nothing to difficult but I would say be concise with your examples and allow them to ask for more information if they need it. That way you don’t end up rambling on!

I hope everyone has success with their applications :slight_smile:

What schemes did you apply for?

They sent me an email saying the same thing and I applied for HR. Oh well.

Just the finance scheme.

Will just have to wait and see what they say in January.

Its likely that Atos will recommend you guys to attend an AC for a technical scheme such as Business Intelligence and Information management.

Hey Guys! I’m through to the AC although they said it may be in February due to places being full. I was asked to change scheme.

hi all, i had a telephone interview on wednesday… and now am worried about it. HR, how long before others heard about the interview outcome?

Hey.

It was 2 days for me but they did say it could take up to 3 weeks

I had my interview 2 weeks ago on a Monday and then they phoned me on a Friday to let me know and discuss my scheme further.

Basically Consulting and Finance are full but everything else had spaces.

I applied to the Business Intelligence Analyst scheme and had my telephone interview yesterday. I think it went really well - thanks to the previous posters for the advice.

Really hope they get back to me soon, I hate waiting around!

Great hopefully you get through!

The thing is I doubt you get an AC date until February now. The lady said that even January is looking pretty full and most likely February will have spaces.

Had my Assessment Centre already for BI & Info Management and was Unsuccessful.The AC was mixed with Graduated and interns from ALL of the technical schemes.

I will be receiving a phone call on the 8th to explain why I was unsuccessful.

However, I now know everything about Assessment centre from the interviews, group exercise to the individual case study for ALL the technical schemes. I still have the material fresh in my head.

Anyway, good luck to the rest of you.