Atkins Interview

Atkins

Hey!

I have an interview with Atkins on Friday for the Nuclear Summer Placement scheme. I would be happy if anyone can give me details/tips for the interview.

Thanks

Hey,
I’m guessing you’ve passed the online assessment, the next w’ll be telephonic interview which would be quite simple and consists of simple competency based questions. You could expect a telephonic interview in 5 days after clearing your online assessment test if You’ve applied for middle east graduate position else it would take up to a month for your telephonic interview to be arranged. Passing the telephonic interview would lead to assessment center( for UK based Graduates positions) or telephonic interview which would be either on phone or Skype ( for Middle East Only.

I hope above notes helpful

Regards

M Haris

M Haris
Can you please let me know that will they notify about date and time of interview or will they call suddenly. I passed my online test

Hello,
Is the competency test over the phone or face to face at their office? I already had a telephonic briefing today and a competency test scheduled for tomw. I was under the impression its face to face but reading some of the above comments and others on this website, I’m a bit confused.