Assessment in September

Hi,
This is Amy. I am going to attend the assessment center in the middle of September. My slot is 8:30am. However, it does not tell me when the assessment center will finish? I am not living in London so I need to know the ending time to buy a train ticket.
Do I need to retake the online tests?
Thank you for your time.
Amy

Hi Amy,

Sorry you have not been given the end time - the assessment centre you are attending is a half-day one, so you should be finished between 12:30 and 14:00. Sorry that I cannot be more precise than that.

There isn’t a plan to retake the online tests, so no need to worry about these.

Thanks,

Sam.

Hi Sam,
Thank you for your reply. But I am a little confused about the half-day assessment centre. I went to the assessment centre last year and there were three exercises ending at 4pm. So may I ask that how many exercises the half-day one will have? In addition, the link the graduate recruitment team sent to me shows that there will be a role play exercise. However, I checked the website of KPMG, and I found out that there will be a group exercise rather than role play? So which one will I take?
Thank you for your time.
Amy

Hi Amy,

It’s recently changed, and the team are updating the information so it’s correct, so I’m sorry for the confusion once again.

The format of your half day assessment centre will be the analysis exercise, virtual office and group exercise.

I hope that helps.

Thanks,

Sam.