Assessment Centre for Graduate scheme- Project Manager at Highways England, Birmingham on

Hello guys, I have a graduate Scheme assessment day with Highways England. What are the Competency based interview questions that they ask? What do Making Effective Decisions involve, What do Situational judgement test and Scenario-based activity involve? Please help. If you have any tips, that would be very helpful. Thanks in advance

I also have an assessment day with Highways England. Have you had yours yet?

Have you heard back following the assessment centre? Hope yours went well!!

I haven’t heard back from the assessment day yet, have you?

I haven’t heard back from the assessment day yet, have you?

Have you heard back yet?

Have you heard back yet?

Have you heard back yet?

Have you heard back yet?

Hello, I have an assessment centre for graduate project manager soon. How did everything go? What do Situational judgement test and Scenario-based activity involve?

Have you heard anything back yet?

hey how did the ac go? What does the day consist of? I may have one coming up for this years project management programme and was wondering what tasks there will be involved?

hey how did the ac go? What does the day consist of? I may have one coming up for this years project management programme and was wondering what tasks there will be involved?

I don’t know if the assessment centre has changed. When I did mine, it consisted of a presentation where you would be given a topic with 40 minutes to prepare, 10 minutes to present and 10 minutes for Q&A. There is also around an hour long interview. This was competency based so be ready to give examples of various competencies from previous experience. Don’t rely on just uni experience as they are looking for wider examples. The 3rd element of the day was a competency based written test. This was relatively easy - there is really no right or wrong answer. These three element does not have to be in this order. They decided it on the day. I would like to emphasise at this point that this was what happened a year and a half ago. So I don’t know if things have changed.