Arup Interview

Arup

Hi Buddies I have got an interview at Arup by next week for building service engineer job (graduate) I have been told that I have to discuss on a short technical design project during the interview and also I will be asked a few technical questions

Has anyone attended any interviews previously at Arup …Can u share ur thoughts about ur interview?

Hi RaghavSri, I was wondering if you tell me how many stages did you go through until you got to your interview?

Hope your interview went well!

Hi proto,

In Arup if your application is selected they will call you for a direct interview … there are no stages after application …

I see, thanks for your reply.

I recently got an email that my application has been passed onto the 2nd stage, hopefully they will call. How did your interview go? Were you being interviewed with other Building services candidates or with people from any background? How tough did you think were the technical questions they asked?

Hi RaghavSri
I also have an interview with Arup in a couple of weeks and was wondering what sort of questions you got asked and was there any other assessment exercises you had to do?

hey, what’s up with arup? got a mail just like protommc1 did. 2nd stage of application. hey protommc1 are you in fpr the transmission and distribution job?

Hey, I got the reply that my application has been passed on to second stage, u guys know when they’l call for an interview?? its abt graduate vacancy!! and share ur thoughts abt the interview questions.

Many thanks,

I have got interview with arup , does any one know what topic is for rail design.
and personality questionnaire.
Please tell asap.

Hi
Gman have you attended the inteveiw and when, have you heared anything yet.
Waiting for your reply.

Hi
SAINTNEO have you attended the inteveiw and when, have you heared anything yet.
Waiting for your reply.

@svensk: No message from Arup yet. and I’ll not b attending the interview though. sorry!

no information from arup yet

Hey Guys,

Any updates?

Does anyone know what the short technical design problems entail? I have an interview for the power division next week.

Hello

I have invited to the assessment by next couple of weeks, and been told that I have to give a presentation and do a personality test before the assessment session.

Does anyone know more detail about Arup’s assessment session? for example, do they run verbal, numerical and logical reasoning test? HR interview? or the assessment would just like what they stated in email?
Please kindly give advice or share your thought. Thanks in advance!

Hello All,

I was just wondering once you have applied for for a graduate job/technical job and it passes the first stage - how long is it before you know you have been accepted to come in for an interview or not?

Thank You In Advance.

Hi Edito813,

When you have your assessment session? Can you please share your experience here?

Thanks and looking forward hearing from you.

Good Luck !!

Hi Edito813,

When you have your assessment session? Can you please share your experience here?

Thanks and looking forward hearing from you.

Good Luck !!

Hi Editho,

I have been informed that my application has been reviewed and passed to the second stage of the selection process, could you please tell me after how much time they have contaced you for the interview?

thank you in advance.

Guys I have been invited to attend an assesment centre for a graduate project manager position with Arup. So far i know about a personality test and nothing more. Do any of you know something more? Are there any verbal and numerical tests, group exercises, presentations or interviews? I really do not know what to expect.