Applying for entry level / grad schemes at Arcadia

Hi guys just thought I’d start a more up to date thread about Arcadia recruitment for Head Office or Grad schemes as I think their recruitment process has changed a bit over time. I just applied for the BAA role, and am now at the telephone interview stage. I failed the maths test the first time but got through on the second. I’m really happy just to have got this far but I don’t want to mess it up now so lets get a discussion going so we can help each other out…

Anyone in the process of applying? Anyone applied before or work there currently? Whats it like? Did you find it difficult?

Thanks xx

Hi !!

Did you already have your phone interview? How it went?
I applied for International MAA and I have the telephone interview tomorrow! I am really excited but scared at the same time, hopefully I won’t mess it up hehe. x

Hi! Yeah I had it and passed. They basically ask you questions based around your CV and the stuff they tell you to prepare for in the email. It was ok and I got through! I would make sure you have a lot of knowledge on Arcadia Group.

I had my assessment centre today, it was so scary! Won’t find out how I did for a week!!

Good luck, let me know how it goes x

I just had the telephone interview. I think it went well !! They said I will hear from them in next 5 days. So fingers crossed !!! :slight_smile:

Questions they asked me was about;

• my college experience,
  • what was the best part of my courses,
  • why I chose this position, why Arcadia in particular,
  • problems that Arcadia is facing right now (then a little bit more specific about the problems I stated).
  • they also asked me why I think Arcadia has 8 brands instead of just one.

Good luck everyone!! :slight_smile: x

Hey guys, im applying for the arcadia BAA role. Have any of you had your assessment centres yet? I heard a few years ago you had to bring a trend board to the interview with you…do you still have to do that?

What kinds of things did you have to do at the assesment centres?
xx

I just had my telephone interview

Questions they asked me was about;

• my uni degree why I chose it what my dissertaton is about etc etc
  • what modules do I like
  • my current working position,
  • why I chose this position, why Arcadia in particular
  • problems that Arcadia is facing right now
  • Asked me to name all of the 9 brands that Arcadia have
  • Asked me what I think my typical day would be in my role
  • Asked me What else I know about Arcadia
    They were very friendly and said that I will find out if I have been successful in 3 days time

Is there anyone who has experience with Arcadia’s Financial Analyst graduate programme? What tests do they do (is it SHL?)? What questions do they ask in the video interview and what is the assessment day like?

Any any generous tips and advice will be so greatly appreciated!

Hi, have you been through the process? What tests do they do (is it SHL?)? What questions do they ask in the video interview and what is the assessment day like?

Any any generous tips and advice will be so greatly appreciated!

I have the same video interview but for tomorrow. I noticed you put this up a month ago, just wondering how yours went and what they asked? Thanks

hello all!

I have a video interview as well!

how did it go for you for the finance scheme? any advice you can offer?

would really appreciate it!

I’m having video interview as well. So panic!!! They said we have one week to prepare for it, but i just got the email yesterday evening. And the deadline is on Tue 8/7. Good luck for both of us!!!

Hi! I know, I got the email last night as well! i think its the second time they’re using this technique… should be interesting. when you planning to do it by?