Anybody receive feedback from JP Morgan's Monday AC

It said the result would be avaliable on Thursday, but I don’t receive any feedback until now? Anyone heard from it?

I received my feedback and offer on Thursday afternoon. Which AC were you at (morning or afternoon)?

My AC was in the morning

Hi eumb5,

Could you please tell me what department did you apply? Is it the operations & business and do you have any idea about my situation? I am really confused, I think no matter accept or reject, it at least should give me a reply.

Just PMed you.

Thanks eumb5, I’ve replied

hi guys…

what was the ac for grad pos?

was it technology? or dif?

thanks alot

ck

Anyone attended assessment centre recently got feedback from them?

I attended one 10th for OPs, still havent heard back…its highy frustrating that they are taking so long…anyone else heard back?

i attended one on the 13th but still I got no answer!!

I’m tired of waiting! I was told that it would take up to 48 hours to get an answer, it’s been a week now!!

anybody else in my same situation??

Hi all, I have my AC next week, can anyone please tell me what happened during the day. I have applied to tech.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

hey, would u mind telling me what sort of questions they asked and some details about the case study?

Thanks

Hi, fil91. have you received your AC feedback. I am in the same situation. I attended the Operation AC on 16th Feb, they said to gaive me feedback within 3 weeks, but until now no feedback from them. By the way, I received a rejection letter from JP a few weeks ago, but it did not say clearly which office rejected me (I’ve applied to 4 offices, only one gave me AC.) and it did not mention the AC thing in the rejection letter. I got quite confused. If they reject me after AC stage, they should give feedback. Is it right?

Hi, starfall75. have you received your AC feedback. I am in the same situation. I attended the Operation AC on 16th Feb, they said to gaive me feedback within 3 weeks, but until now no feedback from them. By the way, I received a rejection letter from JP a few weeks ago, but it did not say clearly which office rejected me (I’ve applied to 4 offices, only one gave me AC.) and it did not mention the AC thing in the rejection letter. I got quite confused. If they reject me after AC stage, they should give feedback. Is it right?