Anybody had an NHS interview?

NHS

Anybody applied NHS graduate scheme?
Any suggestions?
Thanks!

I have applied and have an interview coming shortly, has anyone had theirs yet?

Is this for the management scheme?

Do you know what structure the interview & assessment process takes… online application, then what after that?

Yep for the management scheme.
It was an online application and the next stage is a competency based interview for half an hour with a panel of 2 current employees, followed by assessment centre if your successful.

rocketfire, when is your interview? tell us a bit more about it please after you had your interview! I am also applying for the finance scheme.

Does anyone know if you are allowed to do the motivational and situational judgement test with some time off before the numerical and verbal. So can i come back(log out and relogin) to the numerical and verbal tests later after i have done the motivational and situational judgement?

yes, i think you can take one or some of the tests and come back later to complete all of them.

Anybody applying for finance 2010? :slight_smile:

yes i am, sounds like a pretty good scheme.

I’m filling in the application form at the moment. one of the questions asks ‘Please state only your 6 most relevant ‘A’ Level qualifications or equivalent’
I have 3 A levels - how do i fill in the remaining 3 spaces?
thanks

Just add ur GCSE grades, preferably maths and english or any AS level u may have

Hi

I am also considering the NHS graduate scheme…anyone can explain what is the motivational and situational judgement test?

also are the numerical and verbal SHL?

the Numerical and Verbal are Kenexa, Motivational and situational are just what u are like at a work place (your personality) and what u will do when u are faced with a certain problem or situation

have just done the numerical - damn that was hard!!! doubt i have passed - the questions would be ok if you had more than one minute!! Just the verbal to go! anyone else in the same boat as me?!

I completed them all last week and still waiting…

It is not the numerical and verbal tests I am concerned about. It is them situational judgement and motivational assessments could let us all down. Because, I think the evaluation of the latter is subjective and we do not know what sort of people they are after.

I did the test too. the numerical and verbal were OK but the other two were a bit weird. Because there are no right or wrong answers that means that, as uybert said, the evaluation will be subjective… anyways, i’m still waiting them to contact me…

I did the test too. the numerical and verbal were OK but the other two were a bit weird. Because there are no right or wrong answers that means that, as uybert said, the evaluation will be subjective… anyways, i’m still waiting them to contact me…

i think i messed the numerical up so not that hopeful - did anyone else find it tough?

did anyone get that message after the test where it says we will contact you in July,what is that all about???

yea not hopeful though!

Feels very slow… not sure the scheme is worth it if theres cuts in NHS next year, feels like theyre waiting for an election.:S

Lil.x