Anybody apply to global banking @ HSBC?

HSBC

I finished my application on the 14th. No information on the tests yet. Wanted to know if anybody else applied to global banking and what progress have you had so far?

Same here , no information on test neither the rejection mail… application just hanging from 3 weeks for global banking

I had applied for Global Infrastructure -Finance and got the invite for the numerical test about 3-4 hours after the app submission. They made it look like it wasn’t an auto-invite due to the delay and the message saying 'congrats on passing the first stage 'etc. but I got the email at 3 a.m. on a Sunday, so its definitely an auto-invite! So if you guys haven’t got invited to the numerical, perhaps they aren’t hiring for that position anymore…do ask the HR!

i applied for the strategic transactions group and got the mail to sit the online tests the very next day… though it doesn’t seem like its an automated invite… it could be coz i got it at 8.30 pm…

Hi Vistap,

I have applied for Global Infrastructure -Finance as well. How were the tests? Have u had an interview with them already?

There is a lot of information on HSBC on the following thread:

http://www.wikijob.co.uk/forum/investment-banking-financial-services/hsbc-anyone

I think there are quite a few people who have had first round telephone interviews for STG and have been successful too! HSBC will be reviewing all the applications before inviting for AC. The next STG AC is on 17th Dec as far as I am aware. I would recommend call HR to get an update asap.

Hi vistasp

I have to go to hsbc’s AC in finance shortly. If you have any experience, can you please please please share it with me. It is my last chance, i cannot miss it again. I as told that i have to do a numerical test, 2 interview: one motivational and one business, one group ex.

Thanks

Tap

Hi vistasp

I have to go to hsbc’s AC in finance shortly. If you have any experience, can you please please please share it with me. It is my last chance, i cannot miss it again. I as told that i have to do a numerical test, 2 interview: one motivational and one business, one group ex.

Thanks

Tap