Amazon Graduate Retail Buying Programme

Amazon

I have an assessment centre for the Amazon graduate retail buyer programme next week. Just wondering what to expect if anyone has been to one?

Thanks

I have a telephone interview for the finance grad scheme, can you give me any tips if you completed one? I realise mine may be different but if you could give me an idea of what you were asked that would be great.

Thanks

Hey Joe, even mine is coming up this Friday… When is yours? Mine is for grad scheme but for an early start. Let me know what questions came up and any tips if you will give yours before me :slight_smile:

@ marj, joe-k777

I have telephone interview scheduled in few days would really appreciated if you can share your telephone questions/experiences with me. Any luck with Amazon offers? Please feel to provide any valuable tips.

Cheerios

How did your telephone interviews go? What kind of questions were you asked?

Oukka,

some of the questions i remember are: why amazon and why this role, situation where I have failed to succeed and what learning I had from this situation, situation where I adapted myself to new changing demands, successful team work, leadership, when you have to handle a difficult team-member, what skills can you bring in to amazon.

these are most of them, but i heard that different schemes has different procedures.

have some good questions prepared for them also ensure that you end the interview with a smiling thank you note,

hope this helps, All the best

Thank you for your help Valentino. Was really helpful.

Any advice for the Assessment Centre guys?

Thanks.

Hi Oukka

I hope your interview went well. I also have telephone interview on Wednesday. So could you share your interview experience like what kind of questions you were asked? I highly appreciate your help.

Many Thanks

Hi jenmar, just wondered if you had any useful info on the assessment centre? what to expect etc. i have one for the retail program coming up shortly

Thanks

Hi jenmar, just wondered if you had any useful info on the assessment centre? what to expect etc. i have one for the retail program coming up shortly

Thanks