Allianz Actuarial minimum requirement

Allianz

Hi, I am just wondering does anyone know what the minimum requirement for Actuary in Allianz is?

I am predicted 2.1 in Mathematics, 360+ UCAS points, A* in GCSE maths, B in GCSE English, and I am eligible to work in the UK. Apparently I do not meet their minimum requirements, so I am curious whether anyone knows what their minimum requirement for actuary is?

Thanks

Sort of stupid question since you are doing a maths degree, but what did you get in A-level maths? Are you in your penultimate year of study?

I am also having the same problem as above and the deadline is next month! Has anyone been successful in even submitting an application, nevermind online tests, interviews and all the rest?

Either they don’t think my 1st class degree is good enough, or they just aren’t recruiting this year which wouldn’t be surprising, but they don’t even provide you with a contact email for recruitment.

I submitted my cv and covering letter, but no reply as of yet…

I’m currently struggling to answer the first two questions on the application form:
‘Why business appeals to you and how you have influenced a business initiative’? I’m kinda stumped on the second part of that question, as I have never really worked in a business.

Also, any ideas on:
‘The most challenging or unusual way in which you have sought to learn, develop and grow.’ What exactly are they looking for in this question?

Thanks!

‘The most challenging or unusual way in which you have sought to learn, develop and grow.’

It’s a self development question. It’s trying to find out if you are the kind of person who looks to develop themselves/challenge themselves, etc.

Give an example of a time when you have challenged yourself and learnt and out new things… something like how you grew as a person from your gap year experiences… or were challenged by looking after problem kids in Manchester when you worked for a youth charity.

bit late to answer this, but I had an interview a few months back for a Risk/Management position and I dont have A levels, I have equivalents. So i guess there “technically” still going through the process of hiring. It comes down to how you express yourself in your application. I was very bullish in my application to Allianz and very foreword.

‘Why business appeals to you and how you have influenced a business initiative’?

how I tackled it.
1. The exciting nature of business
2. Scenario, helping ANYONE with a business decision - go through what you did, the process

Good luck

oh regards to no.2 scenario - example - Helping your mother choose stocks for her pension fund. - what did you do, how did you come to the conclusion (the process), and what was the conclusion

Hi, Can anyone tell me what are the issues insurance companies are facing nowadays? thanks!!!
oH, I can’t find a job either… I can’t even reach an interview.

thank you everyone… you were very helpfull