Airbus Graduate Scheme 2020 Intake

Airbus

Hello Fellas. Airbus(@AirbusCAreers) tweeted on 12th September 2016 that their graduate roles will be live on 16th September 2019 for the 2020 intake.

This forum is being created to share experiences/knowledge throughout the recruitment process. Once a decent number(>10) has been built, we can shift to the Whatsapp group which I have already created. Best of luck in the applications. Cheers!

Nikhil Dakoju

2 Likes

Hi Nikhil,

This is Vijay Chauhan here. Thanks for creating this forum. I am very much interested in knowing what kind of roles will Airbus put out since brexit is on my mind. If anyone has insider Airbus knowledge, it would be damn beneficial. Hoping for this group to expand further.

Vijay

Hi Nikhil,

we can start joining the whatsapp group :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

PM to share the phone!

Best regards!

Hi Mate,

Thanks for responding. Please DM me your whatsapp number. And the appilications are now open!

Hey there. Can you add me to the Wats up group

Hi guys. Please DM me your number to join the whatsapp forum group for 2020 intake.

Also please introduce yourselves when you join for easier interaction. Cheers!

Hi nikhil
Hope you doing good
Me too has applied for the graduate scheme.
Can you add me to the Whatsapp forum
Anupam - +97334362337

Hi! i cant find the option of DM so can you plz add me in the group? my number +971505971077

Hey there! You’re not alone, I still haven’t applied but I’m intending to in a few days. If you can help add me to the Whatsapp group I’ll be grateful (+201000383684). Also, I had a question, people on the forum for last year have mentioned that there are no longer aptitude tests (numerical, verbal, logical and situational) and that the online test is the Skyrise City game test, so, if you did the test, is it really that or is there some of the old aptitude testing in it as well? Also, do you have tips for things to do before taking the test? Thanks a million and good luck!

Can you please add me? +201000383684. Thanks!

Hello Nikhil,

I’m applied for Bristol.Could you please add me to whatsapp group? +330649981521

BR,

Liliane H.

Hi Nikhil,

I have applied for Bristol too :slight_smile: see DM with my phone number.

Regards

Hi everyone,

I applied for Bristol and completed the psychometric test nearly a month ago. Has anyone else recieved word from Airbus about the assessment day/centre?

Kind Regards,

Karan

1 Like

Hello,
Could someone add me to the Whatsapp group please: +44 7934556346.
Thanks a lot!

I haven’t heard anything from them either, but when I look at my application process it now says assessment when it used to say under review…

1 Like

Hey Nikhil, can you please add me on the Whatsaap forum group as well. My number is +447806686441.

Highly Obliged
Hammad

Hello Nikhil & everyone :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

Can you add me to the group too?

Vivian

Hello Everyone.
Nikhil can you add me to the whatsapp group, my number is +971569747476.
I have applied for a Graduate System Engineer Programme at Farnborough.
Thanks