Airbus Graduate Scheme 2019

Airbus

Ive been on Manager review for 2 months now so not sure whats going on. At this point im just expecting a rejection.

After 2 or 3 weeks, sadly we can expect that.

@mgarg24 any feedback?

Nope. Still on manager review. Im wondering if ive been put on some kind of waitlist now.

Are there any ac schedules left? Are all the graduate programmes done with selecting applicants?

Ya, Im wondering too. For which position do you applied?

I applied for an internship position so maybe its a different process than graduate? It was Materials and Process Engineer Internship.

Yeah, probably

HA47, I have AC coming up soon. I am on Systems Engineering Graduate Programme (Fuel), could I know a little bit about what to expect in group exercise?

@JM2019 I am in Systems Engineering (Fuel) Graduate programme and have AC coming soon. Could I get help on how the AC works, specifically, I have not done any group exercises before. Hope someone could add me into the Whatsapp Group and what info do I need to provide.

Hello guys,

I am thinking to apply for the International Graduate Program of next year. I would like to know if I could apply although I have not studied/lived outside of Europe more than 5 years? Thanks indeed and good luck for everyone

EPV,

Its better to apply and just let the Company reject you than to exclude yourself without submitting. Plus in IGP it says it is ideal to have worked outside but not really required in my opinion. Try to look out for other Airbus graduate programmes if you feel doubtful submitting to IGP