Airbus Graduate Scheme 2018

Airbus

Hey, has anyone in an engineering role been invited to a Bristol AC? I’m still in Manager Review. Getting quite anxious by this point

To anyone who already had the AC, You took your personal computer or Tablet to the event and it was necessary?
And also, how was the AC? Difficult?

Hi!
For those who did the AC already… How many people were you? Did you receive an agenda before?

How many days after the AC do we get a reply from them? Anyone already attended and got reply?

Anyone who applied for engineering internship “materials and processes” in Bristol UK?

Hi! I applied for AIRBUS UK Landing Gear graduate program and had an assessment centre a couple of weeks back. I am still waiting for the result. Did anyone get it already?

My application for this one is still in Manager review. When did you get the invite for the assessment center?

So I applied for the future projects programme. I passed the tests and been for 3 months in manager review and now just been told I was not selected for AC… What the hell??

May I ask what was involved in the AC?

but in the ''manager review ‘’ status, if the manager should still consider the online test?

Anyone at the at the assessment centre in Bristol on 26/02/18 and staying the night before? It would be good to meet you before it starts!

Can i ask what role you applied for? I still have had no word from airbus, after applying for a structures engineering position

IT technical graduate I think. They’ve been running assessment centers the last few weeks. I applied in November and didn’t hear back till early January so it’s a pretty long wait.

Any one applied for Plant Industrialisation & Business Management Graduate in Broughton? Haven’t heard from them since November, my application has been under manager review for nearly three months.

Good to know I’m not alone thanks!

Hello. Just wanted to check what’s the progress in this thread? Any good news? Anyone?