Airbus Graduate Scheme 2018

Airbus

Do we have to redo SJTs, verbal and non verbal reasoning tests again?

Hi! Has someone understood to whom we should ask the pre-approval for the travel expenses?

Anyone else who applied for Space & Defense roles (not flight/plane) heard back about assessment centre invites?

Anyone been invited to an AC in Stevenage in February?

Anyone been invited to an AC in Bristol in January?

I’m just invited to an AC in Bristol in 24th of Jan. I applied for Finance Role, what role you applied for?

I applied for System engineering and will have the AC in 17th of January.

I have been invited to an Internship AC in 6th of February. It says that I need to take with me the proof of mr right to work in the UK. I am not a Tier 4 visa holder neither a Tier 2 or 5 visa holder. To obtain any visa the UK government ask for a sponsor but to have a sponsor I need the Visa. Is someone on my same situation or someone can help me?

Anyone for payload system engineer? :slight_smile:

does anyone know what kind of questions are asked in the airbus assessment center ?

Still waiting to hear back for the Project and Programme Management scheme - app has been under manager review for about 2 months now

Hey I’ve been invited to the portsmouth AC on the same day. Did you apply for Ground Systems Engineer as well?

I’ve been invited to the AC for internship but I can not find the “Smart business wear” dress code. I just find the “smart casual” and “business casual.” Please help people

Suit up

I have it on the same day

Hi, I have the AC on 17th in Bristol

Are we supposed to carry any degree certificates to the AC?

Same here. See you on Wednesday!

I’d say best bring them, just to be on the safe side.

Anyone invited to Stevenage AC yet? (For Thermal/Propulsion/Mechanical engineering?)