Airbus Graduate Scheme 2018

Airbus

I applied to both Finance NextGen and Ground Systems Engineer, still waiting at the manager review stage for Finance NextGen though. What about you?

Yeah they did the same thing to me with the security questionnaire, think its an automatic thing and doesn’t bother checking if we’ve already filled in and uploaded one

Thanks, appreciate it. This was for Ground systems Engineer, I was waiting at Manager Review for around a month or so. Although I have been waiting at Manager review for longer with my other application, so I’m guessing that each division are working to different schedules. What did you apply for?

I took the online test on 26th November…approximately how long will it take to get the results?

Hi All,
I am at the “interviews” stage, but I did not receive any notification or email inviting me for an interview!! It’s for a Graduate Program in Portsmouth. Does anyone know what does this stage mean ? Thank you very much for your responses.

Hi everyone, I applied for Engineering Graduate Programme in November. I completed the online assessment tests on 20th of Nov. but haven’t heard anything back from Airbus yet. My application status in the cockpit is still under “Application review”. How long does it usually take for the test results processing?

As far as I can tell, you won’t explicitly receive results from the online tests. However, I think if you have passed the tests, the application status changes from Application Review to Manager Review within a week or two

When I received the invite to assessment centre, my status changed to “Interviews” as well, so I’m assuming you should be invited fairly soon. Which program did you apply for in Portsmouth?

When I applied in October off the top of my head I think it took between two and three weeks, though I would guess that they are a bit busier now just after the deadline, so could take longer

Hey folks. I got the assessment invitation today. Both elated amd sad. Happy cause I’m still in the Game. Sad because I’m in India, and don’t know if I can make it all the way to UK on my own! Any wise suggestions?

There’s a document that mentions that a part of total expenses can be reimbursed, but I fear that would only cover 30-40 percent of total expenses. Man,I had not really thought it through.??

Thanks for the reply! I guess I’m just gonna sit tight and wait till the results. What stage are you currently on?

Might be worth phoning/emailing Airbus and explaining your personal situation to them to see if there is anything else they can do?

Yeah good luck mate! I would guess they may take slightly longer now than when I did the tests a month or so ago, as they’ll potentially be a bit busier just after the deadline.
I’ve an assessment centre booked for one of my applications and waiting on Manager review for the other

Hey guys, after I passed the online tests, I received an email says that I will be called someday to confirm my availability and further go through my motivations for applying for the scheme. Is this a formal telephone interview?

Thank you for your response. It is for Ground System Engineer Graduate Program. The problem is that I am at the “interviews” stage since 3 weeks without receiving invitation. I am worried about that…Should I contact The Airbus shared Center in Bristol to ask them the question ? Thanks

When are your assessment centres?

Good news! I just received today the invitation to the Assessment Centre in Portsmouth :slight_smile: Will anyone else be present for February 21, 2018 ? For what graduate position ?

Hello, If the test is successful, the application status should change to “Manager Review” and after that, it should change to “interviews”. In this stage, you should receive an email inviting you to an Assessment Centre in UK.

Hello, If the test is successful, the application status should change to “Manager Review” and after that, it should change to “interviews”. In this stage, you should receive an email inviting you to an Assessment Centre in UK.